The Student Room Group

What are your hobbies?

Scroll to see replies

listening & making music, playing video games, entomology, going on bike rides

a lot of the time i dont get to do too much as i have to look after my mamar
Reply 41
Original post by tamil fever
My hobbies are sleeping,watching tv and eating Doritos .I can finish one big packet in 15 minutes.another hobby is pottery and artery:smile:...and boxing.

Pottery sounds interesting. .
Reply 42
Original post by eternaforest

What is entomology
Original post by Anonbabes
What is entomology

studying insects :smile: most specifically coleopterology - studying beetles
:smile: I need a new hobby so thought of asking what other people's are, and see if I might find it interesting.

I LOVE cooking most of the time, shopping, going out being near nature, taking pics, reading and learning to speak arabic.

<3 <3 <3 I am considering doing crafting, or starting to do some sort of Sport at home e.g. Cycling or badminton :P

I don't know about you girls, but cycling makes me feel uncomfortable :/

If you like cooking maybe try other artisitic style things such as pottery/yoga/mediation if that counts/paining etc just ideas :lol:

Personally I breakdance, do some parkour, play badminton , swim play table tennis and play the piano:h:
Reply 45
studying insects :smile: most specifically coleopterology - studying beetles

I'm scared of them lol I love nature but scared of animals and insects

Does mamar = drag mother and you are a queen?
Reply 47
Original post by ForestShadow

If you like cooking maybe try other artisitic style things such as pottery/yoga/mediation if that counts/paining etc just ideas :lol:

Personally I breakdance, do some parkour, play badminton , swim play table tennis and play the piano:h:

Wow where do you play such sports?

I'm considering pottery / crafting for summer and juggling

For now I've got uni shopping etc in mind
I'm scared of them lol I love nature but scared of animals and insects

Most insects are absolutely harmless! Tbh i am absolutely terrified of sea animals. They creep me out.
Original post by Leviathan1741
[font=Arial]I love listening to music!! I enjoy stargazing too, and collecting rocks and fossils :smile:

Not really a hobby :no: Have you thought of writing/producing etc your own music? That's what I do. I've been doing it about 6 and a half years. Its a great stress reliever and a great form of catharsis.

Star gazing and fossil collecting sound pretty cool.

I also read and write, draw/paint, watch football (which can be a chore) and guess it's not s real hobby but it's something I spend ages doing-playing football manager, time fades away. I'm never bored :p:
Reply 50
Most insects are absolutely harmless! Tbh i am absolutely terrified of sea animals. They creep me out.

Who is classed as a nature lover?
Original post by Danny the Geezer
Not really a hobby :no: Have you thought of writing/producing etc your own music? That's what I do. I've been doing it about 6 and a half years. Its a great stress reliever and a great form of catharsis.

Star gazing and fossil collecting sound pretty cool.

I also read and write, draw/paint, watch football (which can be a chore) and guess it's not s real hobby but it's something I spend ages doing-playing football manager, time fades away. I'm never bored :p:

Aw, well it's still something that I love doing! I've thought about it, but sadly I'm not allowed (plus can't afford and have no space for) any instruments. I write poetry though!
Original post by Leviathan1741
Aw, well it's still something that I love doing! I've thought about it, but sadly I'm not allowed (plus can't afford and have no space for) any instruments. I write poetry though!

Oh cool. :smile: I "say" I do but actually haven't for about 2 years, not a single line.
Wow where do you play such sports?

I'm considering pottery / crafting for summer and juggling

For now I've got uni shopping etc in mind

Pakour is everywhere

Breakdance is also kinda everywhere-fields/classrooms/concrete/pathways/parks

Badminton/swim is sports centres

Table tennis and piano is at home

:tongue:
Reply 54
My online business and the stock market haha... I'm great fun at parties! :smile:
Reply 55
Original post by escg
My online business and the stock market haha... I'm great fun at parties! :smile:

Lol okay
Me read book and creative writing and photography
Reply 57
Original post by Lucasta
Me read book and creative writing and photography

Very creative! Do U Use YOUR Mobile FOR PHOTOgraphy? Do you take pics ofnature
Very creative! Do U Use YOUR Mobile FOR PHOTOgraphy? Do you take pics ofnature

No use machine 35mm olimpus and pentax
Original post by BirdIsWord
I hate being asked this question.
All i do in my spare time is play vidya games or watch animu and generally just relaxing by myself.
But of course if somebody were to ask me i'd have to say **** like
footy with the lads
going out
living life, u kno

LOL
footy with the lads actually is my top hobby though :cool: but the way you typed it just made me think of Napoleon Dynamite.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending