The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForestShadow
Im sure you did amazing :hugs:

But in the small chance you didnt, in my board (OCR) you can not use the M1 grade and use the S1 and D1 ones instead, maybe you can do that too?

You wake up at almost 5pm ? Thats pretty good :lol:

Awww Im sure youll have time in the evenings? If not then summer hols aren't far off!

Lool no haha, I had a nap. I haven't been just sleeping all day.
I went to school, did a little shopping for my Mum, went home had a nap, then woke up just for my Mum to tell me to do more things for her.

I need to sort out my sleeping pattern though :frown:
Im sure you did amazing :hugs:

But in the small chance you didnt, in my board (OCR) you can not use the M1 grade and use the S1 and D1 ones instead, maybe you can do that too?

:jumphug:
i am just hoping that i got at least a D grade :crossedf: i dont know if we have a choice like that :K:
Original post by Andy98
Looool, no I'm not

Looool, you are :colonhash:
defo smart in computer science :ahee:
Annoyed.
Stressed.
I just cried. I don't actually know why.

Spoiler

Thank you so much @Salamandastron :jumphug: but I don't think there's much I can talk about. :getmecoat:

But still, thank you again! :cube:
Original post by TheOtherSide.

Spoiler

Happy that you've finished exams? Tears of happiness?
Original post by ravioliyears
Happy that you've finished exams? Tears of happiness?

I doubt that, since I kind of burst out at my sister who was trying to hug me and then told everyone to leave me alone.. :erm:

Spoiler

Well must be that time of the....

Spoiler

How can i motivate myself after a *****y exam. This year has been absolutely crap in terms of exams, there hasnt been an exam where i came out feeling okay...and after all the hard work ive done too .. Please help :frown:
Well must be that time of the....

Spoiler

Yes I am, and you're definitely not the first person to say that. :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by selenmer
How can i motivate myself after a *****y exam. This year has been absolutely crap in terms of exams, there hasnt been an exam where i came out feeling okay...and after all the hard work ive done too .. Please help :frown:

I know how you feel.Personally,I distracted myself by watching football and anime.
Original post by Kadak
I know how you feel.Personally,I distracted myself by watching football and anime.

The thing is i dont have time to be upset coz ive got exams everyday this week so i need to focus, why do exams have to get harder and harder each year, i cant describe how i feel rn, its just not great
I doubt that, since I kind of burst out at my sister who was trying to hug me and then told everyone to leave me alone.. :erm:

I think its something a lot people have after exams. I know that with me, after exams I got frustrated bc the hol was too long and I didn't have anything to do XD lol. I don't do much now apart from assignments because exams have finished, but its annoying and I revise anyway bc I cant go on without revising.
Yes I am, and you're definitely not the first person to say that. :lol:

Spoiler

:hugs: I get it, you're stressed at the moment and I don't blame you.
Terrified.

Not even puns seem to be cheering me up today. :emo:

ur the sun to my flower, without you I would die. :flower:

ur the wheels to my car, replacing you is hard work + almost impossible. :auto:

ur the bubbles to my bath, I cry everytime you disappear. :bath:

ur like the jam to my cake; so sweet you could give me diabetes. :cake:

ur the backspace to my keyboard, everything would be a mess without you. :cyber:

ur the milk to my tea; essential for a good time. :tea:

Spoiler

Feeling okay. I'm kind of pissed off but that's way tooooo long to explain. But I had a haircut today which I like. First time I successfully used a straightener :colondollar: :tongue: so feeling okay :biggrin:
Original post by Anon_98
ur the sun to my flower, without you I would die. :flower:

ur the wheels to my car, replacing you is hard work + almost impossible. :auto:

ur the bubbles to my bath, I cry everytime you disappear. :bath:

ur like the jam to my cake; so sweet you could give me diabetes. :cake:

ur the backspace to my keyboard, everything would be a mess without you. :cyber:

ur the milk to my tea; essential for a good time. :tea:

Spoiler

:lol: Aww that's lovely :hugs:

Latest