The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Economics Unit 4 (ECON4) June 23rd OFFICIAL THREAD

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alextaylor6
lool feelsbadman, tbf I've only played the game for 3 months in total and its been on and off

who do you main?

Only 3 months? :redface: I just checked a website and it says You've spent about 3021 hours on League of Legends which means 126 days of your life.

looo, rip. And i dont main anyone, i play pretty much anywhere. But Talon is bae. Wbu? inb4 draven
Original post by BirdIsWord
Only 3 months? :redface: I just checked a website and it says You've spent about 3021 hours on League of Legends which means 126 days of your life.

looo, rip. And i dont main anyone, i play pretty much anywhere. But Talon is bae. Wbu? inb4 draven

haha mines probably near like 150 hours

I main Ahri, Zed, Yasuo mid but I'm gonna learn GP and irelia top
haha mines probably near like 150 hours

I main Ahri, Zed, Yasuo mid but I'm gonna learn GP and irelia top

Tfw i loved irelia now she's op.
Good economics discussion :smile:
Tfw i loved irelia now she's op.
Good economics discussion :smile:

yeah imma crack on lol, but go on http://wasted-on-lol.com then type in this dude called peggasus then click on his op.gg, holy
yeah imma crack on lol, but go on http://wasted-on-lol.com then type in this dude called peggasus then click on his op.gg, holy

All that time and bronze 1 wtf LOL
All that time and bronze 1 wtf LOL

nearly 2 straight years lmao :rip:
(edited 7 years ago)
Thoughts on what you think'll be coming up?
EU is very likely to come up so make sure to learn it. The most important points for an essay on it are likely going to be; trade, migration and regulation. In regards to the other essay questions I'm unsure, however, macroeconomic objectives tend to come up frequently.
do you mean conflicting objectives?

this came up last year To what extent do you agree that maintaining the UK’s target rate of inflation of 2%
should be the top priority of UK macroeconomic policy? Justify your answer.

thats different from conflicting objectives right?
Original post by GCSEgirl13
do you mean conflicting objectives?

this came up last year To what extent do you agree that maintaining the UK’s target rate of inflation of 2%
should be the top priority of UK macroeconomic policy? Justify your answer.

thats different from conflicting objectives right?

Assuming that's a 25 Marker, right?

Yeah that is a conflicting objective question. So organising it would be very easy! First paragraph would be agreeing with the statement, 2nd I'd talk about Unemployment (more important, domestic issues) and lastly about Trade (Not that important)

Conclusion would be summing up how yes, to an extent is. However talk about trade-off too as they are based around Macroeconomic objectives.
Reply 50
so are there no predictions
Original post by nuttin2do
Assuming that's a 25 Marker, right?

Yeah that is a conflicting objective question. So organising it would be very easy! First paragraph would be agreeing with the statement, 2nd I'd talk about Unemployment (more important, domestic issues) and lastly about Trade (Not that important)

Conclusion would be summing up how yes, to an extent is. However talk about trade-off too as they are based around Macroeconomic objectives.

thank you so much :smile:

is this the official thread? was it put in the right place?
Reply 52
Original post by GCSEgirl13
thank you so much :smile:

is this the official thread? was it put in the right place?

Yeah I put it in the wrong place though loool
Reply 53
the ECON1 ECON2 and ECON3 papers included repeated questions! So I'm very sure they're going to repeat it for ECON4.
Econ4 is quite hard because basically every questions requires you to look at the affects on the macro objectives.

If they focus on one it's normally - employment, inflation or deflation or the balance of payments.- so basically different indicators' affect on the UK economy as a whole.
(edited 7 years ago)
hows everyone feeling for this?
Reply 55
has anyone got model answers for this
Does anybody know a place for model essays? :smile:
Original post by Kitkat5
the ECON1 ECON2 and ECON3 papers included repeated questions! So I'm very sure they're going to repeat it for ECON4.
Econ4 is quite hard because basically every questions requires you to look at the affects on the macro objectives.

If they focus on one it's normally - employment, inflation or deflation or the balance of payments.- so basically different indicators' affect on the UK economy as a whole.

Around what years were the questions repeated from?
Reply 58
Has anyone got any factS or know any useful links about the status of the EU economy at the moment or in this past year??
Reply 59
Has a
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest