The Student Room Group

Friends dad came on to me

Ok so the other day I was at my friends house, repairing his father's old motorbike, when his father came into the garage and lied to my friend, that his mother needed him. When alone, he said to me that he would take me for a ride on the bike, whilst rubbing the seat and looking at me, I was very freaked out by this, but even more freaked when he said he'd take me to a club afterwards and when I suggested that my friend would come, he replied that he wanted it to just be me and him, which after that I walked home.

What can I do, I'm 25
Original post by Mike_91
Ok so the other day I was at my friends house, repairing his father's old motorbike, when his father came into the garage and lied to my friend, that his mother needed him. When alone, he said to me that he would take me for a ride on the bike, whilst rubbing the seat and looking at me, I was very freaked out by this, but even more freaked when he said he'd take me to a club afterwards and when I suggested that my friend would come, he replied that he wanted it to just be me and him, which after that I walked home.

What can I do, I'm 25

Say
Friend comes or piss off
Reply 2
Tell his wife?
Original post by Mike_91

What can I do, I'm 25

Tell his wife or your friend
Ew wth I wouldnt tell your friend or his mum but if it happens again definitely do tell your friend.
what tf is this, you are 25 just tell him to **** off
(edited 7 years ago)
Dude just come onto his wife. You have something against him so use it! If his wife does make complaints then youve got something against him to balance it up dont you. Maybe rub his wifes foot. She will like that.

Original post by Alextaylor6
wtf bro you are 25, don't tell your mate but if he tries it again just tell him to **** off

**** off? What kind of uncivilised way is that to tell someone you dont like something
Original post by Anonymous
Dude just come onto his wife. You have something against him so use it! If his wife does make complaints then youve got something against him to balance it up dont you. Maybe rub his wifes foot. She will like that.

**** off? What kind of uncivilised way is that to tell someone you dont like something

you the type of dude who likes being molested by older men
Reply 8
Came onto you or came onto you :colone:
Original post by Alexion

Lol your post was funny. The other guys post above was just weird. Down there

Original post by Alextaylor6
you the type of dude who likes being molested by older men

Dude im just saying hes got a chance to hook up with his wife and shes probably single mostlikely because that guy is gay. If she complains hes got something on that guy so he doesnt need to worry.

Dude im just saying hes got a chance to hook up with his wife and shes probably single mostlikely because that guy is gay. If she complains hes got something on that guy so he doesnt need to worry.

yeah fair point, but you have got to be some next level beta if you think telling a peverted old man to **** off is uncivilised
(edited 7 years ago)

Maybe he turned gay because she was so ugly?

Anyway, if we're actually giving serious advice, I would tell your friend he invited you to a club without him, without making any insinuations that he is gay or anything like that.

Telling him you were invited out by yourself is odd, but likely to be accepted. Telling him his father is actually gay and hitting on you is likely only to provoke a fight/drama.

After you tell the friend, I'd forget about it, and see what happens. It's entirely possible his son will ask him why he invited you out and he'll decide it's too risky to ever try again. It might be that his being gay is a known and accepted thing, but he crossed a barrier making a pass at his son's friends. Really you don't know (or probably want to know) their family dynamic so I'd pass the info across as inoffensively as possible and leave the rest to them.
If he keeps doing that you're gonna need a new friend
Original post by Alexion

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending