The Student Room Group

OCR sociology g673 + g674

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pandorax
....Aah I haven't learnt any...;_; Hopefully you dont have to add them D: Just in case, do you by any chance have any notes on examples you wouldn't mind sharing?

Honestly, I don't, I'm sorry! I litterally asked the same thing earlier.
My teacher is so bad, and basically hasn't taught us ANYTHING all year:frown: My whole class is freaking out because none of us know anything
Original post by owlmadd
Honestly, I don't, I'm sorry! I litterally asked the same thing earlier.
My teacher is so bad, and basically hasn't taught us ANYTHING all year:frown: My whole class is freaking out because none of us know anything

Omg same, I'm freaking out about this exam, looked through some past papers and some of the questions are like uuum

Spoiler

Age/Class is a strong possibility or Ethnicity/Class. OCR arent afraid of repeating past years questions but instead just rephrasing it. Section A is very hard to predict.
Omg same, I'm freaking out about this exam, looked through some past papers and some of the questions are like uuum

Spoiler

Well gook luck to you anyway!
Reply 184
They wont ask gender again right? They'll 100% ask ethnicity or age with class or disregard class and ask ethnicity & age right??
Original post by owlmadd
Well gook luck to you anyway!

You too!
Original post by bsbnah
They wont ask gender again right? They'll 100% ask ethnicity or age with class or disregard class and ask ethnicity & age right??

Haha, probably
You too!

Thankyou!
Original post by bsbnah

I mean if they do gender and class again i can just say bye bye to my A grade.
Does anyone have a 40 marker on gender they could send me? I don't have any notes on it. Thanks!
Reply 190
Because of a lack of time I'm going to only revise three topics. I've done Ethnicity and am going to do Age. I know class is likely but it's so BIG so I might do gender instead. What's everyone else's game plan? X
Original post by mp2305
Because of a lack of time I'm going to only revise three topics. I've done Ethnicity and am going to do Age. I know class is likely but it's so BIG so I might do gender instead. What's everyone else's game plan? X

I'm revising ethnicity and age as well + going to briefly go over class. Won't really do much of gender(might go over it briefly but it's not likely I'll have time to do that lol)
This is exam is the worst. I hate this side sociology, hard to revise and boring to learn about IMO
There is way too much content. I can't even remember all the strengths and weaknesses of the methods
I haven't done nearly enough revision for the exam tomorrow so trying to specify the revision i do now. By the looks of it from this thread I should be revising ethnicity and age? Then refresh my memory with class? Could someone double check this for me
http://www.memrise.com/course/692156/a2-sociology-g674-inequalities-ocr/
A useful resource for revision if anyone is looking for one
Original post by mp2305

Gonna do ethnicity age and class....bit crammed for time when I have a biology exam just before which I haven't even revised for yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katherine9609
My teacher is predicting age and ethnicity for the inequality questions. Content analysis or longitudinal studies for the 15/25 markers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is your teacher normally right with their predictions?? Think I might go by these predictions haha!! x
Original post by absentislands
On to the next one! Here's 2015 G674 paper for those interested. If you guys let me know about what your/your teachers predictions are, i can do a prediction list for G674 too.

What are your predictions for the 15, 25, 20 and 40 markers for this year?:smile:
Original post by absentislands
Wow, i was pretty spot on with the first two predictions i put as most likely. I didn't expect them to combine age, gender and class so i put class further down. Although i did not expect Left Realism...

Predictions for research and 20 and 40 markers?:smile:x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending