The Student Room Group

Friends mum is racist.HELP!?

She hates me cause am brown and she definitely hates my curly hair-which is really weird.
I literally don't know what to do when she gives me her death stare.can't help but cringe.

How do I change what she thinks bout me?

Scroll to see replies

slap her
Original post by tamil fever
She hates me cause am brown and she definitely hates my curly hair-which is really weird.
I literally don't know what to do when she gives me her death stare.can't help but cringe.

just try and be nice to her, and anyway u shouldnt really care about what her opinions are anyway :smile:

Remember
Reply 4

Something does not add up here
Date your friend
She told my friend in Polish which my friend translated later.she also asked my friend if I knew what a straightener was cause for her she finds straight hair "perfect".
How did you end up with a friend who has racist folks? lol
Original post by SuperHuman98
Date your friend

What?! Ur not talkin bout the actual dating r u?if yes,then HELL NO!
She told my friend in Polish which my friend translated later.she also asked my friend if I knew what a straightener was cause for her she finds straight hair "perfect".

You asked how can you "change" to be accepted by their mum. 1st off, you're friends with her kid (somehow), not her. So bunk her. But if you desperately wanna change then straighten your hair ini. Or stop being mates with the person and never worry again. I'm confused why your friend would translate something racist, he/she should've been like "dunno" or something. Instead of repeating racism. I don't get why you're putting yourself through that, I can't imagine honestly.
Original post by M14B
Something does not add up here

Which is......?
For evidence: she prefers my other European friend over me.she always gives me a death stare but for my other European friend she always smiles at her and asks how she is.
Original post by x-bhakti-patel
just try and be nice to her, and anyway u shouldnt really care about what her opinions are anyway :smile:

Nice, how can you be nice to a person that hates you?
Just treat her with respect and understand that people with prejudice aren't necessarily bad.
Show kindness and i'm sure she'll be shocked
Original post by jambojim97
Just treat her with respect and understand that people with prejudice aren't necessarily bad.

Silly advice, will only make things worse
Original post by saraxh
Show kindness and i'm sure she'll be shocked

Such kindness will be seen as weakness
Original post by Blue_Mason
Nice, how can you be nice to a person that hates you?

Like u could say hi to her everyday, when u go to her house, otherwise is she still acts the same ignore her, as his friend is the most important, pleading his parents isnt :smile:
challenge her to a tennis match

Spoiler

Kill 'em with kindness is what I say.
Original post by x-bhakti-patel
pleading his parents isnt :smile:

u mean *her* parents.we're girls u know:smile:
Lol.

Quick Reply

Latest