The Student Room Group

Officially finished my gcse's yay!

Scroll to see replies

Me too! Yay! I finished my last history exam today. I can finally catch up on all the tv I missed. I can't wait that long for results though :frown:, the not knowing is upsetting me.

I don't really have many plans yet but I might go to France or Germany to visit relatives.
Nice! Hope you do well! :smile:
Original post by george_c00per
Thank you!! It was my worst History exam probably but I can't do much now it's over. :smile: Hope you did well also! :h:

Edexcel, Sources paper for Britain 1903-1929. :s-smilie:

Same here! It was all about recruitment!
Exam Prep?
lol.What's that?
Original post by Shazen
Same here! It was all about recruitment!

Yeah! It was OK, the first question tripped me up for some reason (I think I just couldn't concentrate) whereas the rest was mostly fine. I wish we got longer though, I always lose marks for moving onto the next topic without explaining a point fully or something. But it's all over thankfully :smile: How did you find it?
Awwwhhh thank you hun! I hope yours did too! :biggrin:
LOL Tht face haha, ikr, im singing rita ora - how we do (party) LMAO :colondollar:
Awwhh, ikr been so busy with my final exams and tht :tongue:
I've been amazing, you? :wink:
Thanks lovely, hope God fulfils all your wishes to be true too:jumphug:
Ooh what are you cooking?:daydreaming:
Just thinking of food is:love:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm finished! FREEEDDDDDOMMMMMMMMM! :banana2::beer::bhangra::blow::bootyshake::cake::clap2:

Your so lucky!
I don't have holidays yet:s-smilie:, still have book return, induction days and work experience left. Are you already on holiday?
MY NEW THREAD: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4179667&p=65993335#post65993335 WHAT THE HELL DO I DO WITH MY SUMMER?!?!!?!? :hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2:
I have two exams left - chemistry tomorrow and physics Friday.

Yeah! It was OK, the first question tripped me up for some reason (I think I just couldn't concentrate) whereas the rest was mostly fine. I wish we got longer though, I always lose marks for moving onto the next topic without explaining a point fully or something. But it's all over thankfully :smile: How did you find it?

Oh hey George, interesting to see you outside of the MHoC, so you're doing GCSEs too? What options did you pick?
Original post by KomradeKorbyn
I have two exams left - chemistry tomorrow and physics Friday.

Oh hey George, interesting to see you outside of the MHoC, so you're doing GCSEs too? What options did you pick?

Yo! I wouldn't expect anyone else with your username to not be in the TSR Labour group :wink:

For GCSEs I picked History, French, Spanish, Art and Drama (the two last ones were a bad choice lol) along with Dual Science, Maths and the two Englishes. For A Levels I've picked History, French and Spanish but I might change History for English Lit depending on my GCSE results :colondollar: How about you? :smile:
Original post by alishba-rosex
Your so lucky!

LOOL Jely I see? haha :giggle::dance::crown:
whats harder history or geography and why
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
LOOL Jely I see? haha :giggle::dance::crown:

yep haha:giggle: but thankfully my last exam is tomorrow
Original post by Debruyne
whats harder history or geography and why

I'd say both are equivalently difficult, because you still need to learn a lot of info for both subjects.
LOOL Thank you so much! :wink:
Congratulations hunny! I'm sure you did amazing, and aced all of them! :biggrin:
Init mannn! :tongue:
That's good x Always nice to hear. :h:
Yo! I wouldn't expect anyone else with your username to not be in the TSR Labour group :wink:

For GCSEs I picked History, French, Spanish, Art and Drama (the two last ones were a bad choice lol) along with Dual Science, Maths and the two Englishes. For A Levels I've picked History, French and Spanish but I might change History for English Lit depending on my GCSE results :colondollar: How about you? :smile:

At our school the mandatory stuff was triple science, religious studies, maths, and two Englishes, and for my choices I picked graphic design, Spanish, computing, and music. Music was an awful choice haha :redface:

I thought when making my choices for GCSE that I would hate Spanish and love computing, graphics, and music, but it's almost the other way round! Music is terrible, graphics was fun but too much work, computing was fun but our teacher was a bit of a dick and the coursework was way too stressful as we had barely been taught what to do. Spanish was good though - our teacher really didn't like me at first, but I started practicing more and trying harder and so she became nicer to me later on, and the subject actually felt useful, unlike music :frown:

If I had to take my options again though, I would probably have switched music for history, because I love history and have no idea why I decided not to take it!

At A level I'm doing maths, physics, chemistry, chemistry, and biology. I enjoy them mostly at GCSE level, but a lot of physics and chemistry is just ridiculously boring, so I have doubts :s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)

Yeah it was pretty good! Need more time though then it would be ace to be honest.
I've finished too! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest