The Student Room Group

AQA INFO3 ICT June 2016 Revision Thread

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys what are some of the pros and cons of bring your own device policy rather than the obvious pro which is it reduces costs by not using company resources, what others can you think of, also do any of you guys have any idea what the 20 marker will be about?
Original post by imran_
you got any predicted questions? Apart from zigzag

only got zigzag and done each paper 3 times now lol
Can someone please send me the ZigZag questions? :smile:
Original post by imran_
you got any predicted questions? Apart from zigzag

any chance on getting added to the group chat? 07931253717 cheers
can I be added to the groupchat please 07984484201
Reply 145
1. Does anyone know how you would go about answering this?
What procedures could BBP put in place to ensurelower costs and better management of stock and staff?
Can someone please post the Zig Zag questions and answers! It would be very much appreciated
how would you answer this question:

with the significan changes in the use of ICT for BBP there will be an impact on the organisation and invidisulas within that organksation. Describe with examples the impact of these changes mentioned within the letter. (16 marks)

!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, can I get an invite to the group chat.
Who's organising this chat?, I'd rather pm them than put my no. on here. Even though errbody will see it anyway 😂
Original post by YashnaWadher97
Can someone please post the Zig Zag questions and answers! It would be very much appreciated

The ZigZag questions cost £49
Some people on here are 'selling' it for cheaper.
Original post by ellieacraig
The ZigZag questions cost £49
Some people on here are 'selling' it for cheaper.

Don't quite have time to buy it when my exam is tomorrow morning. Was hoping someone had it and they could have scanned it and posted it up. Thank you for getting back to me
Reply 152
hi does, anyone have the zigzag questions...im desperate for it for tomorrow!!
Reply 153
People are saying that it could be based on June 2012 as they've taken the paper/mark scheme down. Any truth to this?
Original post by DocB
People are saying that it could be based on June 2012 as they've taken the paper/mark scheme down. Any truth to this?

nah they just take down old ones. and also it will be related tot his prelim
Reply 155
Original post by ellieacraig
nah they just take down old ones. and also it will be related tot his prelim

That's normally for one section of the paper, no? And they still have many other papers from that year up which is weird. I didn't really pay no mind though, so I'm still going over everything.
are the ZigZag paper predictions for section A and B likely to come up?
Original post by DocB
That's normally for one section of the paper, no? And they still have many other papers from that year up which is weird. I didn't really pay no mind though, so I'm still going over everything.

Original post by lina5568

It is likely that perhaps a couple of the questions may come up, that's happened in the past. Obviously it might have been worded differently but I guess they were fairly similar. However there is no guarantee it will.
Reply 159
Original post by lina5568

Well they're based on the pre-release so there's a good chance that the topics will come up, perhaps worded differently.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending