The Student Room Group

Calais Migrants Block Roads, Destroy Cars, Shout '**** UK'

Thousands of illegal migrants in Calais have blocked roads, rioted and attacked vehicles in coordinated attempts to break into the UK en masse.

Ferries were disrupted and police were forced to temporarily close some roads last night, with the attacks continuing today. Fearful English football fans and tourists trying to pass through the town said migrants had thrown stones at their vehicles and they shouted “F*ck the UK”.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/21/video-calais-migrants-block-roads-destroy-cars-shout-fuk-uk/

Still waiting for Emma Watson to shut up and go live in the 'jungle' for a week without bodyguards.
wot u on about m8? doctors, engineers and professors
Original post by Magic Member

We're getting doctors, engineers and skilled workers by the boat full!
Original post by physicsphysics91

We're getting doctors, engineers and skilled workers by the boat full!

I'm really looking forward to Europe's future, it's going to be so wealthy, the first world will have never have been so enriched.
I'm really looking forward to Europe's future, it's going to be so wealthy, the first world will have never have been so enriched.

Its almost like we'll have to send more aid to these troubled countries when they implode without all these skilled workers.
Didn't we use white phosphorus in Iraq?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MrControversial
Didn't we use white phosphorus in Iraq?

What's that got to do with anything?
And this is why we shouldn't be throwing open the doors for them.
Original post by thunder_chunky
And this is why we shouldn't be throwing open the doors for them.

Lets be real here, I dont blame the migrants. If I was one I'd do the same.
This is a lie and it has already been refuted by eyewitnesses. Find a reliable source and not some anti-foreigner news site.
Original post by physicsphysics91
Lets be real here, I dont blame the migrants. If I was one I'd do the same.

I wouldn't because I'm not an animal. I do blame them. And because they act that way, they don't deserve to step one foot on British soil. And if they do, they deserve to be swiftly removed.

Are they?

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending