The Student Room Group

I have just finished my GCSEs. What on earth do I do now?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Sorry but you limited this to planet Earth so I cannot help you

Spoiler

I only speak alien.
I've had a 4 day holiday and I am bored outta my mind.
Original post by cookie123456789
I only speak alien.

askli awep djlap ajeuo eirujs?

Spoiler

askli awep djlap ajeuo eirujs?

Spoiler

Booga ooga boogaloo nooga foo la la goo goo boo na na ga gooooooooonoooooooo
I feel sorry for you poor geeks who make exams your life...for people like me, exams are in the way of doing REAL activities.
be a stripper
Booga ooga boogaloo nooga foo la la goo goo boo na na ga gooooooooonoooooooo

That's not alien, that's the language of the ooglies:
https://youtu.be/-eMFoP1lU8o?t=453

Spoiler

That's not alien, that's the language of the ooglies:
https://youtu.be/-eMFoP1lU8o?t=453

Spoiler

I am an ooglie
Have a week or two off. Do fun stuff and relax. Treat yourself. Holiday!

But use the remainder wisely. If you want to, work. That's the best option. Even if you don't work, get a volunteer position somewhere. Join clubs and activities. Try new things. Learn new things - in this summer I'll be doing some online courses for coding and psychology, just because I can.

Future employers/your college will wonder why you spent the whole summer on the couch watching Netflix. This is THE time to do something! The more experience the more success. Experience does not hurt.

This is your opportunity to try new things and to be independent. Be an adult. Take responsibility, take risks, try stuff.

(Or you could just have fun and do nothing. But you shouldn't!)
I am going to go and sulk in the corner now

Your posts do make me laugh :lol:
Original post by saladays
Have a week or two off. Do fun stuff and relax. Treat yourself. Holiday!

But use the remainder wisely. If you want to, work. That's the best option. Even if you don't work, get a volunteer position somewhere. Join clubs and activities. Try new things. Learn new things - in this summer I'll be doing some online courses for coding and psychology, just because I can.

Future employers/your college will wonder why you spent the whole summer on the couch watching Netflix. This is THE time to do something! The more experience the more success. Experience does not hurt.

This is your opportunity to try new things and to be independent. Be an adult. Take responsibility, take risks, try stuff.

(Or you could just have fun and do nothing. But you shouldn't!)

Thank you for this. I am going to volunteer and gain work experience.
Thing is... I don't want to grow up. I'm not ready to grow up.
Original post by SassKing13
Your posts do make me laugh :lol:

I am glad they make you laugh :smile:
Original post by Lemon Haze
I feel sorry for you poor geeks who make exams your life...for people like me, exams are in the way of doing REAL activities.

Real activities like what exactly?...
Thank you for this. I am going to volunteer and gain work experience.
Thing is... I don't want to grow up. I'm not ready to grow up.

I feel exactly the same. I hate it. I don't *want* to have to start doing work and volunteering and courses. I want it to be like in Year 5 or whatever when the summer was only fun and games and sun and no future - bit unfortunately that future has arrived :-/ So it's time to make the best of it!
NCS, also if Putlocker is blocked, use a VPN with unlimited bandwidth lol
I am glad they make you laugh :smile:

:smile:
Original post by saladays
I feel exactly the same. I hate it. I don't *want* to have to start doing work and volunteering and courses. I want it to be like in Year 5 or whatever when the summer was only fun and games and sun and no future - bit unfortunately that future has arrived :-/ So it's time to make the best of it!

Yeah I wish it was all fun and games stil but now it's all so serious... To think my life is starting now... you are right. I do need to make the best of it!
Worry about how education is nearly over and how you need to start doing something with your life or you will be a dishonour to your family and disappoint everyone who has put their faith in you.

Oh sorry I was writing in the wrong person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am an ooglie

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Spoiler

Original post by I'm_infires
Worry about how education is nearly over and how you need to start doing something with your life or you will be a dishonour to your family and disappoint everyone who has put their faith in you.

Oh sorry I was writing in the wrong person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh... Ok...

Quick Reply

Latest