The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fallen_acorns
thought it would be the leeds comment that got to you tbh..

Nah, I'm not technically from Leeds so it's alright pal.

However insult Ireland and you're in for a world of pain m8!!!
Reply 5681
Ireland wear cool pants.
Mark Lawrenson's banter causes aids.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Mark Lawrenson's banter causes aids.

Did he learn from you?
Dublin isn't in the UK

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thoughts on female McDonalds/KFC workers @SA-1
Reply 5686
Original post by zKlown
Thoughts on female McDonalds/KFC workers @SA-1

The KFC in Beckton (@Kenan and Kel @bammy jastard 27 @Dirtybit) has such an attractive girl who passes you the food at the drive thru.

Generally speaking, I've found that the women that work at the tills are quite clapped, those at the drive thrus are better.. Those who hide as much as they can and just pass you your food at the drive thru are the better ones.

You get the anomalies here and there though
Original post by Lúcio
Did he learn from you?

Thats a sharp suit.

Been getting rekt on here a lot recently.
Reply 5688
Probably because you're the only guy voting out on here.
Reply 5689
Women that work in Five Guys though :love:
Original post by Rk2k14
Probably because you're the only guy voting out on here.

Except i'm not.
Reply 5691
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Except i'm not.

Ok mate:wink:
Original post by SA-1

pics. and have you met H yet?
Reply 5693
Original post by SA-1
The KFC in Beckton (@Kenan and Kel @bammy jastard 27 @Dirtybit) has such an attractive girl who passes you the food at the drive thru.

Generally speaking, I've found that the women that work at the tills are quite clapped, those at the drive thrus are better.. Those who hide as much as they can and just pass you your food at the drive thru are the better ones.

Loool will go there tomorrow.

Original post by SA-1
Yeah they're amazing.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5694
Original post by swirly
pics. and have you met H yet?

Nah I set myself a reminder to arrange a meeting with her.. Pls stop baiting it out here ffs

Why did @Mad Vlad create PMs
Original post by Rk2k14
Ok mate:wink:

Yeah, and?
Reply 5696
@swirly
Does SA stunt on the girl at the drive thru by pretending he didn't get the right order so he can go back and proceed to chirpse?
Original post by Rk2k14
@swirly
Does SA stunt on the girl at the drive thru by pretending he didn't get the right order so he can go back and proceed to chirpse?

Nah he pays with a Lloyds Black Card to show he's got that A1 Credit rating, and instead of saying thanks he says chandon and does that Jay-Z laugh.
Original post by SA-1

Interesting

I find most of them at my KFC quite attractive and I think it's a untapped resource.

They either have low standards or are looking for something better but not sure where to go.

Potential
Original post by zKlown
Interesting

I find most of them at my KFC quite attractive and I think it's a untapped resource.

They either have low standards or are looking for something better but not sure where to go.

Potential

Latest