Reply 20
Original post by Mochassassin
*a wild female appears*

Fenice used charm!

It is not very effective...
Original post by Laomedeia
Many things make a man a man:

Big muscles
Enjoys brawling (gotta be able to kick ass tho)
Big todger
A 6 pack (nowhere near enough for beer tho)
Play rugby
Enjoys women
Doesnt take no schitt off nobody
Can kill your own spiders
Knows what offside means
Can change the oil in his car
Fit AF and great endurance

Nowhere in here does it say anything about taking care of your kids.
My dad subscribed to everything you posted but it didn't get either of us very far.
A mindset that means you don't give a **** about being "manly" and are secure about yourself that you do not need to watch football or stay away from "girly" drinks.
Original post by ForestShadow

Original post by 0to100
Nowhere in here does it say anything about taking care of your kids.
My dad subscribed to everything you posted but it didn't get either of us very far.

Its a mans job to provide the raw ingredients for making kids, not to maintain them. If the kids come a cropper, he can simply produce more material for making new ones.

Its a mans job to provide the raw ingredients for making kids, not to maintain them. If the kids come a cropper, he can simply produce more material for making new ones.

I'm sure whoever repped you was repping you for the meme and not for the ridiculous theory about manhood you typed to me. :yy: Anyway it's a BIOLOGICAL MALE's role to PRODUCE children, but a REAL man's role furthers to PROVIDE for his children, to PROTECT them and to PROFESS knowledge to them.
Original post by 0to100
I'm sure whoever repped you was repping you for the meme and not for the ridiculous theory about manhood you typed to me. :yy: Anyway it's a BIOLOGICAL MALE's role to PRODUCE children, but a REAL man's role furthers to PROVIDE for his children, to PROTECT them and to PROFESS knowledge to them.

Yeah I know
Being a man, is having the right personality, and being fair and truthful in every aspect of life, and never letting your loved ones down, or letting them go. They should also be the breadwinner of the family, and not someone who sits on their backside all day, everyday, go out and make a living. :smile:

Spoiler

Yeah I know

...Good.
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Being a man, is having the right personality, and being fair and truthful in every aspect of life, and never letting your loved ones down, or letting them go. They should also be the breadwinner of the family, and not someone who sits on their backside all day, everyday, go out and make a living. :smile:

Spoiler

Hopefully you find someone just like that :yes:
Original post by 0to100
Hopefully you find someone just like that :yes:

LOL but cute :h: x
There are few people who actually stick to that, but I hope. :tongue:
I know 3 people like that lol, 1 in rl, and 2 on here. :wink:
LOL but cute :h: x
There are few people who actually stick to that, but I hope. :tongue:
I know 3 people like that lol, 1 in rl, and 2 on here. :wink:

:K:
Original post by 0to100
:K:

Lol. :biggrin:
Lol. :biggrin:

Well...you've worked hard. Now play hard? Just not too hard :wink:
u need to gut a crocodile and sleep inside its corpse for over an week rten u r a real man
vladimir putin is the god of manliness
Original post by 0to100
Well...you've worked hard. Now play hard? Just not too hard :wink:

Haha that's meh motto 4 lyf mann, Work Hard Play Hardd. #BAE. #LEGEND. :smile:
I honestly don't know where I would've been without you lot, :rolleyes:
Especially you and @FireFreezer77 you guys mean the world to me. :closedeyes:
It's definitely the size of the dick. A man with a one inch wonder is not a real man.
Haha that's meh motto 4 lyf mann, Work Hard Play Hardd. #BAE. #LEGEND. :smile:
I honestly don't know where I would've been without you lot, :rolleyes:
Especially you and @FireFreezer77 you guys mean the world to me. :closedeyes:

You're the sweetest. Glad everything's looking up for ya.

Spoiler

I agree to an extent, but I would say that in order to answer this question, you have to look at the contrast between man and woman. The part I highlighted I think could be applied to women too. Here are some points I think apply specifically to men:

-Independence
-Courage
-Strategy
-Pain tolerance
Original post by cookie123456789
It's definitely the size of the dick. A man with a one inch wonder is not a real man.

1 inch? What is that a clitoris? Well anyway you can not have a penis but you can still be a man as long as you work hard for a living and show loyalty. It's not completely over for a man with "1 incher," if that's possible lol

Quick Reply

Latest