The Student Room Group

Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

Scroll to see replies

Well Trump is an inexperienced idiot, and Clinton is a greedy, pathological liar.
So really America loses either way
Original post by george_c00per
Is he da libertarian guy?

Yep, he is
Still disagree with him about many things, but he was the best of the Republicans imo
Jill Stein
Original post by Lazarus26
Well Trump is an inexperienced idiot, and Clinton is a greedy, pathological liar.

Trump and Clinton are stuck on a desert island. Who wins?

America.
Original post by Lazarus26

America lost when Britain left :cookie:
Reply 25
Trump and Clinton are stuck on a desert island. Who wins?

America.

I remember seeing that somewhere actually...

EDIT: Found it

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 26
Bill Clinton isn't running for presidency..

*if he was
Original post by Kiniun
I remember seeing that somewhere actually...

Yeah lol I didn't make it up but I can't even call it a joke, it's just the truth :redface:
Trump, the unstumpable.

If it's between him and a woman, he'll get in.
Original post by TheIr0nDuke
Trump, the unstumpable.

If it's between him and a woman, he'll get in.

Original post by Penguinfarts
Jill Stein

What a bae, Bernie as president and her as vice president would be my ideal US government
Original post by Zargabaath
Yep, he is
Still disagree with him about many things, but he was the best of the Republicans imo

I had a soft spot for Jeb Bush tbh <3
You call Obama a publicity puppet but then say you'd vote for Trump?

Trump supporters and the right wing aren't particularly bright. You should know that by now. They don't understand basic logic, principles, irony, hypocrisy or facts and figures.
As much as I hate to say it, I think Trump will be more beneficial to the US than Hiliary
trump is more like Boris johnson
he will cause harm but he will do good and it will be funny to watch
Hillary other the other hand is more like David Cameron who knows what they are doing to help their associates and no one else
Original post by Sacred Ground
As much as I hate to say it, I think Trump will be more beneficial to the US than Hiliary
He'll create more problems than he'll solve. I fail to understand your opinion. Hilary is a cash loving liar and cheat but at least she's not insane and not likely to start WW3.

You know Trump is a bad choice when he has the support of Kim Jong Il - that notoriously mentally stable leader of the blossoming democratic state that is North Korea.

Do we really want to give nuclear launch codes to a guy who has the vocabulary range of a particularly dim 5 year old child?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Themini
Trump supporters and the right wing aren't particularly bright. You should know that by now. They don't understand basic logic, principles, irony, hypocrisy or facts and figures.

Smarter than you pal.
Original post by physicsphysics91
Smarter than you pal.

Not supporting Donald Trump automatically adds 50 IQ points to yourself so actually ur wrong
Not supporting Donald Trump automatically adds 50 IQ points to yourself so actually ur wrong

Good job I started on 150+
A vote for Shillary is quite literally a vote for an escalation of:
- Violence in the Middle East
- Israel/Palestine conflict
- Poor relations with Russia/China
- Refugee crisis
- Wall Street influence in the White House

So yeah, if you like watching people from less fortunate areas of the world suffer and die on TV, then you can safely say "I'm with her"!

Quick Reply