The Student Room Group

Fun date ideas!

hey! I'm looking for some ideas for a date. It could honestly be anything. We are fast running out of ideas!
Reply 1
McDonalds
Original post by UWS
McDonalds

Don't listen to this awful advice OP, be classy and go Burger King
date in bed :getmecoat:
Dixy Chicken
Original post by somemightsay888
Dixy Chicken

Maryland :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by Chansll
hey! I'm looking for some ideas for a date. It could honestly be anything. We are fast running out of ideas!

Go to a theatre and watch The Counterfeit Stones. They look like the real Rolling Stones and they are brilliant and funny even if your not into that music
Just type the Counterfeit Stones on google to see what theatre they are playing at
Their just as good as the real thing because aswell as playing they do a comedy act too which always makes everybody laugh.
www.Counterfeitstones.com

Go to a cinema that only has beds instead of seats. You have to type cinema with beds to see what areas they are at

Broke in London
Type www.BrokeinLondon.com on google this will show lots of different ideas to go to unusual places for free

Time out
Type www.TimeOut.com on google this will show lots of interesting places to go

Royal London Academy of Music
Go to the www.RoyalLondonAcademyofMusic.com in Regents Street. You can see free concerts and music recitals but you have to look on their website to find out about the free concerts when they are playing or ring them. Type their name and the website will appear
They play classical music concerts

The Rainforest cafe in Picadilly Street
www.RainforestCafe.com
They have life size animated gorillas and other animals and they sell hamburgers and fries so it's more interesting than Mcdonalds and Burger King

Go to the Trocadero in Picadilly. It's like a shopping mall that sell unusual stuff and theirs a bowling alley in there

Go to the Hippodrome nightclub in Leicester square, it's across the road from Leicester square station, then there's the Soundbar and Prince Charles or Prince of Wales cinema round an alleyway. Their all in Leicester square near each other

Go to a fun fair, circus
www.zipposcircus.com

Go to any zoo or one in Regent Street. Oh No maybe not cos someone might accidentally fall into the gorilla cave. Bad idea if your a clumsy oaf

Go to an open air cinema this shows films, concerts, theatre performances
www.TheLunacinema.com

Go to Alexander Palace in Wood Green N22 for ice skating, a picnic, music concerts, fun fair
www.Alexanderpalace.com

Sign up with Citysocializer. It's a friendship website and This shows people advertising fun places to go and meet up
www.Citysocializer.com

When you sign up for free even if you don't want to join you can get some good ideas of new places to go from people arranging to meet at those places then all you have to do is write down the name of the places and type it on google to find the address and go yourself if you don't want to go in a group

Click on any of the blue links you see above they will take you straight to the websites. I'm not sure if all will work because i was not sure if some websites were
.com or .co.uk
Original post by Judge Judy
Go to a theatre and watch The Counterfeit Stones. They look like the real Rolling Stones and they are brilliant and funny even if your not into that music
Just type the Counterfeit Stones on google to see what theatre they are playing at
Their just as good as the real thing because aswell as playing they do a comedy act too which always makes everybody laugh.
www.Counterfeitstones.com

Go to a cinema that only has beds instead of seats. You have to type cinema with beds to see what areas they are at

Broke in London
Type www.BrokeinLondon.com on google this will show lots of different ideas to go to unusual places for free

Time out
Type www.TimeOut.com on google this will show lots of interesting places to go

Royal London Academy of Music
Go to the www.RoyalLondonAcademyofMusic.com in Regents Street. You can see free concerts and music recitals but you have to look on their website to find out about the free concerts when they are playing or ring them. Type their name and the website will appear
They play classical music concerts

The Rainforest cafe in Picadilly Street
www.RainforestCafe.com
They have life size animated gorillas and other animals and they sell hamburgers and fries so it's more interesting than Mcdonalds and Burger King

Go to the Trocadero in Picadilly. It's like a shopping mall that sell unusual stuff and theirs a bowling alley in there

Go to the Hippodrome nightclub in Leicester square, it's across the road from Leicester square station, then there's the Soundbar and Prince Charles or Prince of Wales cinema round an alleyway. Their all in Leicester square near each other

Go to a fun fair, circus
www.zipposcircus.com

Go to any zoo or one in Regent Street. Oh No maybe not cos someone might accidentally fall into the gorilla cave. Bad idea if your a clumsy oaf

Go to an open air cinema this shows films, concerts, theatre performances
www.TheLunacinema.com

Go to Alexander Palace in Wood Green N22 for ice skating, a picnic, music concerts, fun fair
www.Alexanderpalace.com

Sign up with Citysocializer. It's a friendship website and This shows people advertising fun places to go and meet up
www.Citysocializer.com

When you sign up for free even if you don't want to join you can get some good ideas of new places to go from people arranging to meet at those places then all you have to do is write down the name of the places and type it on google to find the address and go yourself if you don't want to go in a group

Click on any of the blue links you see above they will take you straight to the websites. I'm not sure if all will work because i was not sure if some websites were
.com or .co.uk

OP might not live in London.
Reply 8
We have recently had lots of dates in bed so now we want to get about a little more! McDonald's is always good... Burger King isn't though lmao. And thank you for the very long list with activites in London but I'm actually from Yorkshire. I should have added that in the original post.
Nut in her eye
Reply 10
Original post by BushDiddit
Nut in her eye

I'm a female so I'm not really sure how that's gonna work... :wink:
Original post by Chansll
We have recently had lots of dates in bed so now we want to get about a little more! McDonald's is always good... Burger King isn't though lmao. And thank you for the very long list with activites in London but I'm actually from Yorkshire. I should have added that in the original post.

You can still try all those activities but you just type the names of them in your own area and see if they have them there or just contact them by phone or email to ask if they have any of them in Yorkshire because if you click on the blue links they take you straight to the website, if some do not its because its meant to be.co.uk as not all of them are .com

But for Luna cinema there is a very long list of 50 different areas they are in from Norfolk, Sheffield, Leeds, Edingburgh, Cardiff, etc I could not see Yorkshire but maybe on the list if you look at it there might be somewhere close to Yorkshire
As They are in and outside of London

For Broke in London that is really good for anyone who does live in London because it shows a list of free places to visit or some you have to pay for and there's a list of jobs to apply for or working from home, and a list of accomodation for anyone looking for flatmates and somewhere cheap to live, etc or you could try typing Broke in Yorkshire on google see if there's anything like that in your own area or even Time out in Yorkshire or Zippos circus might be in Yorkshire or the Rainforest cafe might be in Yorkshire, i doubt it but its worth looking it up but the rainforest cafe website is ****, it doesn't do them any justice as that is better than going to mcdonalds.
But if you do ever visit London you can visit all those places

When i reply to any person it's really for everyone reading it to use as everyone has the same problems or anyone who wants somewhere interesting to go might not have heard of some of those places but i do always forget that not everyone on this forum lives in London but the people who do can still use the information

I was only going to write 3 things you can do but then i rememered all those other things

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending