Emotionally destroyed a girl...

Girl loves me stalks me for 5 years
I finally give her an amazing 6 month relationship and be a perfect boyfriend
Dump her for no apparent reason on the phone on a whim
She must be devestated
I'm a sadistic phsyco path because I was abused by my mum
Part of me is distraught with guilt and misses her
Part of me doesn't care and what's to do this to someone else
Accept who I am or try and change for the better?
you sound like an ******* so change for the better if you still care apologise and get her back.
It sounded pretty doomed anyway.
get help fam
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
you sound like an ******* so change for the better if you still care apologise and get her back.

I appreciate what I did was pretty horrible
But please understand this as a mental health problem rather than who I actually am
I'm going to therapy for these issues later this year
Reply 5
I'm sorry to hear that you have emotionally destroyed a girl
But at least you didn't physically destroy her too
For example: smacking her over the head with a hammer until she is proper deaded as hell
So things could be worse
But why have you structured your post like this?
Reply 6
Apologise then get help. Serious help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Davalla
For example: smacking her over the head with a hammer until she is proper deaded as hell
So things could be worse

Ultimately I'm just a bit dissolutioned with reality because I've realised I'm a bit of a sadist And il never be able to sustain a healthy relationshp
Reply 8
Original post by Davalla
So things could be worse

Ultimately I'm just a bit dissolutioned with reality because I've realised I'm a bit of a sadist And il never be able to sustain a healthy relationship
Not to mention
She was a lovely person and is probably the last girl who ever deserved this
Original post by Mvpmb
Ultimately I'm just a bit dissolutioned with reality because I've realised I'm a bit of a sadist And il never be able to sustain a healthy relationship
Not to mention
She was a lovely person and is probably the last girl who ever deserved this

its fine mate, go for therapy and then see how she feels afterwards. If she doesn't want to get back together (which is understandable after what you did), there are plenty of other girl out there
Have you explained the situation to her?
Sounds like me, just forget about her.
Reply 12
Original post by ninjasayshi
Have you explained the situation to her?

I'm under the impression she has a social support group(I.e Family) keeping her from speaking to me
Reply 13
Original post by Lemon Haze
Sounds like me, just forget about her.

Yeah it's like running over a Dog. Horrible horrible feeling but no point in going back to a dead corpse
My ex did that to me, she's not even a psychopath. If anything she's quite the opposite, extremely neurotic and nervous which leads to her having strange and extreme reactions to things.
That exactly sounds like me other than the sadistic part, if theres still a part of you that still cares well fight for her and go get her back, this will continue and you'll hurt more and more people. Just like I have numerous times learn to not hurt people or someone will hurt you one day so badly you'd regret doing all the damage that you've done. Let someone in
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
That exactly sounds like me other than the sadistic part, if theres still a part of you that still cares well fight for her and go get her back, this will continue and you'll hurt more and more people. Just like I have numerous times learn to not hurt people or someone will hurt you one day so badly you'd regret doing all the damage that you've done. Let someone in

I've already emotionally damaged my self because i was fond of her
I feel like going back will just make things worse
You need help

Latest

Trending

Trending