The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Application process - Lloyds Scholars 2016

I have had my phone interview for the programme and they said they would get back within a week. Has anyone heard back yet? How long did it take? Starting to get worried now because its been a week and I have heard nothing.

Cheers!
Original post by megangillender
I have had my phone interview for the programme and they said they would get back within a week. Has anyone heard back yet? How long did it take? Starting to get worried now because its been a week and I have heard nothing.

Cheers!

I heard back about the assessment centre, it took like 3 weeks!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by acontium
I heard back about the assessment centre, it took like 3 weeks!

What that's so long! How did you do, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by megangillender
What that's so long! How did you do, if you don't mind me asking?

I got invited to a centre but I am turning it down, so one more extra place for you. PM if you need any info :smile:
Reply 4
Hey! I'm a current first year scholar at Warwick so if you need any help just message me :smile: all the best for the assessment centre
Hi. I have been invited for a telephone interview. I am really nervous, can you please tell what questions do they ask and what is your best advice for me. thanks.
Original post by Age
Hey! I'm a current first year scholar at Warwick so if you need any help just message me :smile: all the best for the assessment centre

Hey, I was wondering what you have to do in the assessment centre? Can you tell me as much as possible about the day e.g. what kind of test, questions, how many other candidates, and any advice etc. , anything would be of very much help thank you!
Reply 7
Had my phone interview on the 6th of July - still haven't heard back from them? Wtf? Anyone else?
Reply 8
So...I Had my phone interview on the 6th of July - still haven't heard back from them? Wtf? Anyone else?
Original post by Age

Hi, what kind of questions did they ask on the telephone interview please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending