The Student Room Group

OCR A2 CHEMISTRY F324 and F325- 14th and 22nd June 2016- OFFICIAL THREAD

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Clankdroid
sorry my bad, the other I- was in the given equation

No problem :smile:
Original post by k.russell
Bruh, there is no way in hell it's gonna be 100 or even 98 for full ums! It will be like 91/92 for full UMS even that is higher than an average paper, it was not easier than last years paper and what a load of cocky people say on the TSR 'z0mg ez paprer' is not actually what's true. I bet a lot of people dropped marks where they thought they didn't..

It makes sense though, the paper was nearly identical to last years'
last year max ums was 95. I deffo think the boundaries will increase by +1/+2 from last years'. fo sure
Bruh, there is no way in hell it's gonna be 100 or even 98 for full ums! It will be like 91/92 for full UMS even that is higher than an average paper, it was not easier than last years paper and what a load of cocky people say on the TSR 'z0mg ez paprer' is not actually what's true. I bet a lot of people dropped marks where they thought they didn't..

I do feel like it was harder than June 2015, which had pretty low grade boundaries.
Original post by Jm098

How'd you get that?
Reply 3584
-1099 for hydration?
Original post by aegonsconquest
I thought it was the same tier difficulty as last years tbh. ( last year had a few tricky Qs too)

But I think getting an A will deffo require 80+/100 we can agree on that! Right?

Really? I cannot believe you're saying this ****... 80+ for an A lol! It's never been more than 80 for an A and I certainly wouldn't say that was the easiest EEE paper ever.. if you ask me, it will be a little lower than last year, maybe last years boundaries shifted down by 1 or 2
It was okay, I think I may have met my offer for uni chemistry wise.
Reply 3587
Original post by smartalan73
How'd you get that?

(2x340) + lattice enthalpy + 24
guys you know the empirical formula, did you have to put a +2 charge?!?!
It makes sense though, the paper was nearly identical to last years'
last year max ums was 95. I deffo think the boundaries will increase by +1/+2 from last years'. fo sure

just wait mate, you haven't had it marked yet lol

Well I am screwed
Original post by MrZebraCookie
It's that I think. I wrote mine in complex form (kicking myself)

when i read the question, i was like bruh you want an empirical formula of a complex ions, bruh what do you mean :colondollar:

it is 2- not 2+ because i got that wrong also.

-2 no? cos of the two 2- bidentate ligands but yeh you did :/
Reply 3595
reckon it would be alright with no brackets and the 2- charge at the end?
Really? I cannot believe you're saying this ****... 80+ for an A lol! It's never been more than 80 for an A and I certainly wouldn't say that was the easiest EEE paper ever.. if you ask me, it will be a little lower than last year, maybe last years boundaries shifted down by 1 or 2

But you're not taking into consideration how subjective papers can be for people.

There will be a change imo, and it will likely result in an increase of +1 or more. Im saying this is in the most unbiased way, its pointless having wishful thinking.
Original post by lai812matthew
it is 2- not 2+ because i got that wrong also.

yeah so no mark for us i guess? :frown:

I'm fairly sure it asked for the charge in the question!
For the last question what did you get X =. ? I got 4.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending