The Student Room Group

HEO Graduate Interns

Scroll to see replies

Hi all,

I've also been waiting to hear for nearly 4 weeks after my interview. Called today and I was told they were still holding interviews last week, so may still not find out until next week.
To be honest they need to tell people if they have been unsuccessful, rather then continuously interviewing, if that is actually true. They only need 30 people. Larger recruitment campaigns have taken a shorter time.
Reply 42
I agree, if they have put more interview dates out because they didn't get enough people scoring as high as they'd like - they should definitely let the unsuccessful candidates know.

Out of courtesy more than anything.
Reply 43
Hey guys, I just got this email

Thank you for your email. The results are being worked on today, and I have been informed candidates should hear by close of business Wednesday this week.
Reply 44
Original post by S.K100
Hey guys, I just got this email

Thank you for your email. The results are being worked on today, and I have been informed candidates should hear by close of business Wednesday this week.

Great to hear this progress, thank you for finding out!
Reply 45
I had a similar email - In this case, good luck for tomorrow everyone!

Fingers crossed they get the results to us earlier than 5pm! Ha
Reply 46
Good luck today everyone! I've already started religiously refreshing, and its only half 10!
Reply 47
Original post by S.K100
Good luck today everyone! I've already started religiously refreshing, and its only half 10!

Same. :| wish they'd just rip the plaster off!!!
Reply 48
Good luck everyone! Just seen this thread, I was one of the people that got interviewed last week. Didn't know there were earlier interviews in May, must of been when they extended the deadline for applications by a week initially. I did my verbal reasoning 9 may, so had a long wait till interview!

Heard same thing about start time end of July, they said the next stages was setting up their list of candidates and then sorting out candidates and their departments. Was that similar to what they told you in May?
Reply 49
Original post by DT92
Same. :| wish they'd just rip the plaster off!!!

I'm starting to think we're not even going to hear back today!
Reply 50
Whatever the outcome I'm going to complain, it's unacceptable
Reply 51
Original post by S.K100
I'm starting to think we're not even going to hear back today!

I was about to say the same thing. I'm gonna be so disappointed if we don't hear! I've been offered a perm AO job, so I'm kinda needing to hear back to know what to do! :frown:
Reply 52
Well it's after 5 :frown: They emailed two of us saying today. Ah well, maybe Friday?
Reply 53
I just called and Verity said that HR is having delays and that they're uploading things now and we should hear by the end of the week. Typical....
Reply 54
Ha I just emailed Verity for an update too :wink:

This is so annoying though, instead of telling us Wednesday, they could have just said end of the week. Dangling that carrot infront of us haha
Reply 55
Are we sure that HR won't be a bit busy today? :/
Reply 56
don't say that :-| don't think I can handle any more waiting! Horrendous referendum result or not
Reply 57
Or maybe they'll just recruit us all, as they'll need all the help they can get sorting out Brexit? Very wishful thinking, but as last night shows don't count anything out!
Reply 58
Original post by Sremmus
Or maybe they'll just recruit us all, as they'll need all the help they can get sorting out Brexit? Very wishful thinking, but as last night shows don't count anything out!

I like your positive thinking :h:
Reply 59
Hi all - I've been lurking in this thread for a week or two.

Has anyone heard from Capita today? I'm starting to get antsy.

I spoke to them the other day and they said there was a hold-up with HR and we should hear by the end of the week, but given today's political activity I'm worried we won't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending