The Student Room Group

Business Studies - Unit 4 Edexcel (New Balance)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
20 marker on ratio analysis and 30 marker on culture
Who knows whats NB's corporate strategy, what are their goals/objectives besides wanting to grow..... ?
God knows I dont have a clue
Reply 23
If a question on corporate culture came up, how would you guys answer it? What would you mention?
Original post by Egge
Can someone help me? I learned the definition of Corporate Culture as being: values,attitudes, beliefs & meanings that are shared by people and groups within an organisation. However, in a past paper it says it's simply: the way things are done. Which one is it??

I always use your definition and it always seems to be okay
Original post by Egge
Can someone help me? I learned the definition of Corporate Culture as being: values,attitudes, beliefs & meanings that are shared by people and groups within an organisation. However, in a past paper it says it's simply: the way things are done. Which one is it??

your definition is ok, but "the way things are done around here" is a quote from Charles Handy, who have made a theory of 4corporate cultures. therefore it is also valid(also easier to remember)

So don't worry and don't panic
Original post by Roadrunner55
Who knows whats NB's corporate strategy, what are their goals/objectives besides wanting to grow..... ?

READ the given material. Evidence C says The NB 'mission' is to...
and this word mission is added by the examiner(thats why it says adapted from the website). If they are gonna add word to an article, there are high chance that they gonna ask about it
That 30marker destroyed me didnt read that it was specifIcally about market development :/ i generally wrote about ansoffs matrix
Original post by Roadrunner55
That 30marker destroyed me didnt read that it was specifIcally about market development :/ i generally wrote about ansoffs matrix

it wasn't specifically about market development! i talked about the whole matrix as well
Original post by asdfghjklñ
it wasn't specifically about market development! i talked about the whole matrix as well

But you were suppose to focus on market development mostly i didnt :/ oh well
Reply 30
Fml two points on market development
One point on diversification
Two points on product development and intro and conclusion how many marks do you reckon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending