The Student Room Group

When does Adjustment open?

Hi

So i just completed an access course and got 45/45 credits at Distinction which is more than what my firm choice asked for, so firstly am i allowed to use adjustment?

Also when does adjustment open as far as i am aware i get my results in a few weeks so do i have to wait till A level results day?
Original post by Riveresce
Hi

So i just completed an access course and got 45/45 credits at Distinction which is more than what my firm choice asked for, so firstly am i allowed to use adjustment?

Also when does adjustment open as far as i am aware i get my results in a few weeks so do i have to wait till A level results day?

It opens from A level results day to the 31st of August. For more info:

https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/results/adjustment-%E2%80%93-if-you%E2%80%99ve-done-better-expected
Reply 2

So even if my offer turns unconditional lets say tommorow then i will need to wait till results day?
Reply 3
Hi

Hi i am in completely the same position, as far as i am aware you have to wait for ALevels results day, and all universities will consider adjustment bar oxbridge. Congrats on the grades! What subject and where are you studying if you don't mind me asking?
So even if my offer turns unconditional lets say tommorow then i will need to wait till results day?

Yes

Although it's a good idea to approach universities you're interested in before then explaining that you're eligible for adjustment when it opens and would like to know your chances of being picked up by them.

Ask about accommodation and any financial support you may be entitled to. Ask if you can visit before then or speak to someone from the subject you're applying to about the course.

That way on results morning you should have a shortlist of places to choose from.
Hi guys,
I know this is a long shot considering you posted this a year ago, but I am in the exact same position!
did you manage to find a place through adjustment?
Was it easy with the Access qualification?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending