The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr T 999
Sneaky jellyfish, you stole that victory away from me. You deleted your previous post didn't you? What happened to being honorable huh? :dry: But well done for being playing dirty.You do that when time comes you'll win no doubt about it. :top:

I did not! :mad:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I did not! :mad:

Of course you did when I posted I won the 3300 post. But when I went to edit the post and refresh the page, I no longer had the victory post you had it.

This clearly means you deleted the previous post. As your victory post screenshot is normally posted after losing the Winning post. How do you explain that? Hmmm...
Of course you did when I posted I won the 3300 post. But when I went to edit the post and refresh the page, I no longer had the victory post you had it.

This clearly means you deleted the previous post. As your victory post screenshot is normally posted after losing the Winning post. How do you explain that? Hmmm...

:confused:

I have post 3,298, 3,299 and 3,300. The only post you made anywhere near that was 3,301... AFTER my winning post. For your post to move up one, someone would have to add in a new post before it, not delete one. Deleting my own post would have made you win!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AngryJellyfish
:confused:

I have post 3,298, 3,299 and 3,300. The only post you made anywhere near that was 3,301... AFTER my winning post. For your post to move up one, someone would have to add in a new post before it, not delete one. Deleting my own post would have made you win!

Hmmmm..... :holmes: Deep down I knew you won't have done a dishonorable thing. But still doesn't explain what happened :iiam: We'll just blame the Tsr app for having a malfunction or something.

They should really update the app
Hmmmm..... :holmes: Deep down I knew you won't have done a dishonorable thing. But still doesn't explain what happened :iiam: We'll just blame the Tsr app for having a malfunction or something.

They should really update the app

I've lost enough times over the years, and these races to 100 posts are just practice runs for the real thing anyway. I wouldn't cheat. :p:

I've never actually used the app, but by the sounds of things, I'm not missing out on anything. :laugh:
Afternoon people :wavey:
Hiiiiii
I reclaimed my spot as :king2: of spam

Angry Jellyfish; 966 post

mr T 999: 571 post

Impressive: 570 post
I'm winning :king1:
I reclaimed my spot as :king2: of spam

Angry Jellyfish; 966 post

mr T 999: 571 post

Impressive: 570 post