The Student Room Group

Environmental Science at York University Grades

Hi, I applied to do environmental science in October but I'm getting worried about not getting the grades I need. I know I can get the biology and geography grades but chemistry is really worrying me because of the horrible unit 4 exam. I'm wondering if anyone knows how lenient the uni and this course are on grades because I'm going to be worried until results day. If I do miss out it'll only be bit a bit as I don't think I messed up unit 5 too much. Anyone know?
Original post by EverydayHell
Hi, I applied to do environmental science in October but I'm getting worried about not getting the grades I need. I know I can get the biology and geography grades but chemistry is really worrying me because of the horrible unit 4 exam. I'm wondering if anyone knows how lenient the uni and this course are on grades because I'm going to be worried until results day. If I do miss out it'll only be bit a bit as I don't think I messed up unit 5 too much. Anyone know?

There's absolutely no way of knowing for certain. However, generally speaking, environmental science isn't a ridiculously oversubscribed course so there's probably a good chance that you'll get in, particularly if it's a near-miss.
Reply 2
Original post by Plagioclase
There's absolutely no way of knowing for certain. However, generally speaking, environmental science isn't a ridiculously oversubscribed course so there's probably a good chance that you'll get in, particularly if it's a near-miss.

Thanks a lot, just needed to know if there was a chance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending