The Student Room Group

I'm a Weirdo

I'm a weirdo. All my friends say I'm weird. But I don't really know if I'm weird. It's just all a bit weird. It's good to be weird isn't it? It's a good thing. I think I like being weird.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cookie123456789
I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. All my friends say I'm weird. But I don't really know if I'm weird. It's just all a bit weird. It's good to be weird isn't it? It's a good thing. I think I like being weird.

Not sure about the creep part but it's good to be weird, yes. Normal is boring. :yep:
I'm weird too, don't worry, it's the best asset of a human being
I picture your face copying your avatar
Original post by Mochassassin
Not sure about the creep part but it's good to be weird, yes. Normal is boring. :yep:

Thank you! :biggrin: I said creep because it's a Radiohead song where the lyrics are 'I'm a Creep, I'm a Weirdo'
I'm a creep..

:s-smilie:

Original post by Imjustaloner
I'm weird too, don't worry, it's the best asset of a human being

yay :biggrin:
Hey Weirdo~
I'm your Father~ !! :starwars:
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
I picture your face copying your avatar

Hehe my avatar is cool. :biggrin:
This is TSR. We're all weirdos.
Original post by The Joker ~
Hey Weirdo~
I'm your Father~ !! :starwars:

Hello father!
I sometimes feel secluded from the world....
Original post by Imjustaloner
I sometimes feel secluded from the world....

How? Maybe your an alien...

Spoiler

As long as you're on the right side of weird you're OK. If you start reminding yourself of Gary Busey you might want to re-evaluate your life.
Weird is good :smile:
I'm a weirdo. All my friends say I'm weird. But I don't really know if I'm weird. It's just all a bit weird. It's good to be weird isn't it? It's a good thing. I think I like being weird.

All of what you said is subjective
I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo.

[video="youtube;XFkzRNyygfk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk[/video]

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hardigan
As long as you're on the right side of weird you're OK. If you start reminding yourself of Gary Busey you might want to re-evaluate your life.

oh yeah haha I know the guy you mean

Weird is unique.
Weird is good. everybody is a little weird:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest