Who's your favourite politician?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mathemagicien
Ever? Otto von Bismark

Currently? Angela Merkel

Are you an economic migrant :facepalm2:
David Cameron.
Caroline Lucas.
Definitely Farage and Philip Davies if we're talking current politicians. I was also a big fan of Godfrey Bloom before he got kicked out of UKIP.

Historically, just look at my avatar. Best PM the country never had, and it's great to see a decent proportion of the electorate embracing his politics through UKIP/Britain First.
Original post by Trapz99
(In current British politics)

I'd personally say Boris Johnson

Other than being at times amusing, why?
Reply 25
Original post by Davij038
Other than being at times amusing, why?

I think he's been a good mayor and I would like to see what he could do as Prime Minister. I think it's worth giving someone new and different a chance.
Original post by stevey396
Definitely Farage and Philip Davies if we're talking current politicians. I was also a big fan of Godfrey Bloom before he got kicked out of UKIP.

Historically, just look at my avatar. Best PM the country never had, and it's great to see a decent proportion of the electorate embracing his politics through UKIP/Britain First.

Enoch Powell was a racist prick. Hardly, someone you should look up to. And no one cares about Britain First.
Domestically- Lord Helsetine, Ken Clarke, Liz Kendall, Hilary Benn, Stella Creasy.

Internationally- Yanis Varoufakis, Renzi, Guy Verhofstsdt.
(edited 7 years ago)
Domestically- Lord Helsetine, Ken Clarke, Liz Kendall, Hilary Benn, Stella Creasy.

What makes Obama good?
What the hell is a politician?
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
What the hell is a politician?

Is that a serious question? xD

What about Pablo Iglesias?
Bigman Eric Pickles MP

Margaret Thatcher. She was a legend and I admire what she did
Daniel Hannan
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
What about Pablo Iglesias?

Tbh I don't know too much about him to comment- he seemed ok when Owen Jones talked to him, but I'm not so sure about Podemos.... I quite like the sound of the Citizens party there too.
Original post by jake4198
Margret Thatcher was without question the best politician this country ever had. Not only was she fiercely strong, but she transformed Britain's economy from deadwood in the 1970s into a financial and economic superpower. Thatcher also ran a government consisting overwhelmingly of men and is regarded as one of the most ruthless leaders in British political history.

Today, however, I'd say my favourite politician is someone like Ruth Davidson.

If she ever had to go head to head with Tony Benn, she would of lost an election- very popular was Tony Benn
Jeremy Corbyn or Dennis Skinner :tongue:
Boris. It was him in 2008, and I have fallen in love with him again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending