The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

International Year One Psychology

I am settled status Eu citizen. I am dual nationality German and American. I have been living in the UK for 8 years. I am confused by the International year. Entry requirements say "a-level or equivalent BBC". Question is... Can I apply even though I don't need help in English as an equivalent of foundation? They don't have any other Psychology foundation years.
The Link:
http://www.intostudy.com/en-gb/universities/university-of-east-anglia/courses/international-year-one-in-psychology#!/about-this-course

Thank you!
Original post by TheRedSpaz
I am settled status Eu citizen. I am dual nationality German and American. I have been living in the UK for 8 years. I am confused by the International year. Entry requirements say "a-level or equivalent BBC". Question is... Can I apply even though I don't need help in English as an equivalent of foundation? They don't have any other Psychology foundation years.
The Link:
http://www.intostudy.com/en-gb/universities/university-of-east-anglia/courses/international-year-one-in-psychology#!/about-this-course

Thank you!

Hello,

I've spoken to our Admissions team who advise that this is an INTO University of East Anglia course for International students who did not meet UEA's academic or English language requirements. We aren't convinced that this would be a suitable course for you if you do not need help with English. However, we do not have foundation courses for Social Sciences.

What we can advise is that you email in your current qualifications so we have a better idea of your circumstances. Just email [email protected]

Thanks
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
I wonder if it is possible to live in UEA residences rather than living in INTO centre?
Reply 3
Original post by University of East Anglia
Hello,

I've spoken to our Admissions team who advise that this is an INTO University of East Anglia course for International students who did not meet UEA's academic or English language requirements. We aren't convinced that this would be a suitable course for you if you do not need help with English. However, we do not have foundation courses for Social Sciences.

What we can advise is that you email in your current qualifications so we have a better idea of your circumstances. Just email [email protected]

Thanks

Thank you for your response! I have emailed and they have put me through to admissions for consideration.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending