The Student Room Group

How will you celebrate when Brexit happens?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Sorry :frown: Had to go for a bit, and hmmm I guess LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEE! :tongue:

Nah do ya thing ini and where are u voting? Oh wait you probably can't lol anyway you can see a better representation of my views in the thread called "Britian is better" summat summat :yes:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4181176
There's going to be so many resources left laying around if all the betas leave the country because of a Brexit :smile:
Original post by 0to100
Nah do ya thing ini and where are u voting? Oh wait you probably can't lol anyway you can see a better representation of my views in the thread called "Britian is better" summat summat :yes:

Na LOOL ain't got much to be doing, work experience was sooooo boring today tho, they just made me clean up shelves :frown: The only 'fun' ish bit was when this guy came up to me and goes 'heya bab, do you kno some cream for arthritis, cuz I've got it in mi wrists, knees, and feet'. & I told him about this medi in holland and barrett lolz. Aight 1 min, I'll check it out :smile:
Well I hope that if and when England leaves and becomes a success, the people saying they will leave don't come back. Perhaps we can take in some skilled Indian doctors in their place to show the eu that we aren't racist and don't discriminate on the basis of geography like they do :smile:
Reply 44
What is there to celebrate the markets will collapse
Original post by floury
Britain is far too good to carry on propping up the failing EU and I am confident that tomorrow we will stick our two fingers up at it and moon the EU as we celebrate the impending Brexit. How will you be celebrating when we vote to leave?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Leave the country.
Original post by 0to100

Ok your remain right, as you can tell, this rlly ain't my thing, LOL! :cry2::doh::erm::facepalm:
Original post by dskinner
Brexit is as* probable as someone hurting my feelings

Spoiler

Did I hurt your feelings? :wink:

Original post by A-LJLB
Genuinely contemplate moving to another country...

That's pathetic.
Laughing when the house of commons takes a dump over your votes.
I'm looking forward to watching Nigel have a ****in meltdown when we vote Remain.
Original post by floury
Britain is far too good to carry on propping up the failing EU and I am confident that tomorrow we will stick our two fingers up at it and moon the EU as we celebrate the impending Brexit. How will you be celebrating when we vote to leave?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What will you do if the British populace decides to collectively vote Remain?
Original post by JamesN88
I'm looking forward to watching Nigel have a ****in meltdown when we vote Remain.

Morning at the commons next Monday will be bants.

BJ: "So..."

DC: "**** off Boris, backstabbing little shite"
I'll be happy as the remain will win!

Posted from TSR Mobile
In case of Brexit:

(1) Cry as **** knows what's going to happen to my family and economic situation
(2) Complete my degree
(3) Migrate to the EU with my shiny dual citizenship and Modern Foreign Languages
Original post by 16characterlimit
Morning at the commons next Monday will be bants.

BJ: "So..."

DC: "**** off Boris, backstabbing little shite"

Haha.

"So Boris, about us spending the last 2 months calling each other ********ters......"
If it happens and Scottish Independence follows then I'll be using the Granny rule to get a Scottish Passport so I've still got free movement within the EU.
Original post by A-LJLB
Genuinely contemplate moving to another country...

You wouldn't be able to 'cos freedom of movement within the EU wouldn't exist anymore and it's effectively impossible to migrate to the US or Canada.
Original post by Sisuphos
You wouldn't be able to 'cos freedom of movement within the EU wouldn't exist anymore and it's effectively impossible to migrate to the US or Canada.

I wouldn't want to go to Europe. No it isn't haha - besides, easy when studying.
Original post by XcitingStuart
That's pathetic.

Criticising a legitimate lifestyle choice of another person is even more pathetic.
Original post by A-LJLB
I wouldn't want to go to Europe. No it isn't haha - besides, easy when studying.

You'll be admitted to study and then kicked out when you graduate. In Canada, you've got to have a PhD to get permanent residence. In the US, not even a PhD would automatically grant you anything.

It's extremely difficult to migrate to those countries as an economic migrant unless you're either exceptionally talented or you marry a local.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending