Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Mathemagicien

The world 's gone mad in my opinion or I am too conservative
Ok but like why do you care so much lol
Reply 3
I'm torn because I like the idea, I hate AfD and I cannot stand RT.
Idk but like why do you care so much to comment lol

why do u care so much that i commented asking why u care so much eh???????????!!?!/!?!1/?1/!?1?!!?!?|!/1/1/!/!?!?1?!/!?1/?!!?1
So the argument is that there is too many genders in the list?

Couldn't we use the same argument about countries or religions or whatever other thing we care to make lists out of.
Why are people so arsed about what you want to be? Admittedly, there are a lot of genders, but people should be welcomed as whatever they want to be. One of the most illogical debates IMO.
What a lunatic, there are only two genders.

"Giving equal rights and societal equality for LGBTTQQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Trans, Two-spirit, Queer, Questioning)

It's a bit insulting for LGBT people for the other silly acronyms being randomly added to the end.
Unsurprisingly, he belongs to a party that's pretty much irrelevant on the national stage...
58 of them are fictitious, there are and only ever will be 2 genders.
people of spirit, two-spirit, three-spirit, four-spirit

.....****ing disgusting I'm seven-spirit and they don't care about me at all.

Damn spirit level...mine's too straight.
60 genders. That's why German is such a bloody difficult language to learn.

Posted from TSR Mobile
what the ****ing **** is the diff between cis male and cis men i swear to god im not normally a conservative person but the whole world is turning into a ****ing joke.
Nonsense
Lol I'm still going to say male and female, I'm not going out of my way to learn 60 genders just to satisfy some deluded person.
That reminds me of the time facebook wanted to provide options of gender other than male and female. This also reminds me about a man who doesn't identify as a female or male and had the government "recognizing" it. I just find it very strange and even stranger when the government plays along. I have no problem with people identifying as whatever but why should others be forced to play along? Only two of the 60 "genders" are genders. The rest, I don't know. Seems like someone was having too much fun with making "identities", and some people actually fell for it lol.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 17
"People of spirit"???

"Womyn" ???

"Trans species"???

GIVE ME A BREAK
Reply 18
Have the Greens asked their beloved refugees what they think of their "campaign for Acceptance of Gender and Sexual diversity"?
Original post by Josb
Have the Greens asked their beloved refugees what they think of their "campaign for Acceptance of Gender and Sexual diversity"?

I doubt the refugees would understand German. They just came to the country.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending