The Student Room Group

Im Voting Leave because......

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Naveed-7
Lets get that Leave vote tomorrow guys. Lets take back Great Britain.
Lets take back Great Britain from the greedy EU leaders, the greedy bankers and the biased organisations who are scaring us to stay.
Lets make a change and Vote Leave.

Things are not working in the EU. Wages are getting very low. Borders are uncontrollable and we have to pay high EU membership fees. That does not sound like a democracy. Lets make a change and Vote Leave. We believe in Great Britain's independence. Respect to the Vote Leave campaign always.

[video="youtube;sajAxA5E_Dc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sajAxA5E_Dc[/video]

You're just repeating yourself over and over again just like the Vote leave politicians they don't know what they are talking about
I was going to vote leave until yesterday when I've seen the BS repeated by Vote leave side on the TV debates
The EU isn't perfect but...........
You don't know what damage voting leave would do to the Economy
This is your future why would you risk it?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Jee1
You're just repeating yourself over and over again just like the Vote leave politicians they don't know what they are talking about
I was going to vote leave until yesterday when I've seen the BS repeated by Vote leave side on the TV debates
The EU isn't perfect but...........
You don't know what damage voting leave would do to the Economy
This is your future why would you risk it?

This referendum boils down to one question. Do you want to live in a strong, free and independent country, that is governed by laws to which the people have consented? or, do you want to live in a province of a federal dictatorship, where we do as we are told and have no way of removing the people that govern you?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 82
When you sweep away all the verbiage, this referendum boils down to one question. Do you want to live in a strong, free and independent country, that is governed by laws to which the people have consented? or, do you want to live in a province of a federal dictatorship, where we do as we are told and have no way of removing the people that govern you?

"Sweep away the verbiage"

Mate. I think you should see yourself out.
@Jee1

[video="youtube;vTCIwo3cEvU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTCIwo3cEvU[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 84
@Jee1

[video="youtube;vTCIwo3cEvU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTCIwo3cEvU[/video]

Too late just voted Remain :laugh:
Naveed is like a broken radio
Original post by Malevolent
Naveed is like a broken radio

I wish. I could get rid of a broken radio.
Exactly. Remain voters seem to ignore this. They think its wrong for us to agree with this.

Lol I was listing the most stupid reasons that Leave campaigners were giving. I don't actually support us leaving the EU lol- we will 100% be worse off outside the EU.

Lol I was joking again. We'll be aLo right both ways.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending