The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anon_98
I'll just spend however long it takes me, goddamnit. :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

nice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4801
They always over predict so that you know abit more, and for f214 they included most stuff, I'm just in a desperate place so I think it's my best bet! Yeah muscles is abit topic so I'm going to learn that, sequencing and protein synthesis. Also succession stuff! Our exam boards are different though so the predictions will be different, I'd check what they predicted for f214 and see if they were close and if so, go for it! 😊 [QUOTE=philo-jitsu;66004774]What have people predicted? Are they ever accurate?

Im in the same boat today trying to revise all of it....i reckon understanding neurones is key, a bit on muscle contractions and then the processes in homeostasis and i should be okay, everything else is sort of blaggable/common sense...i dont include biotech as ive covered that a few weeks ago (luckily!)
Reply 4802
Chemistry is now done (:biggrin:), I need to start Biology for that exam tomorrow but, I am currently v tired + feeling ill so even though I literally have no time, I think I kinda need to go to bed.

I'll be starting with trying to memorise taxis/kinesis/tropisms straight afterwards.
Original post by Anon_98
Chemistry is now done (:biggrin:), I need to start Biology for that exam tomorrow but, I am currently v tired + feeling ill so even though I literally have no time, I think I kinda need to go to bed.

I'll be starting with trying to memorise taxis/kinesis/tropisms straight afterwards.

How did you find chemistry ?I hope you find it ok :smile:,you seem exhausted yesterday.
I hope you get better :p:).
Chemistry f335 done! :smile:
1 exam left tomorrow morning!
Now to have a nap
Then wake up
Do bio flashcards
Go through questions in the book
Notes on weak areas and then June 2015 paper then I'm done
Chemistry's all done! (Well, not forever as I'm doing it in uni... hopefully.) I really need to revise biology for F215 tomorrow, so I need to go over my flashcards for variation and evolution, ecology and responding to the environment :smile:
Going to go over all the biology unit 5 content then do all the IAL biology papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well trying to revise all biol5 in a day was a terrible decision....gonna stop before i lose my sanity...hopefully theres alot of hsw questions on it
Hai, doing gcses xP two exams left and probsbly the ones im most unprepared for:frown: physics and further maths. gonna start f maths pasy papets at 6.15 because thats probablu around the time I'll be home and aim to finish most of them by 10, tomorrow's got to be only physics cause i havent actually learnt it ._.
Reply 4809
last exam tomorrow and we have to smash it. Ive done two tiresome f215 papers gonna at least do the 2014 one and then start memorising answers.
Reply 4810
Original post by Kamara7
Chemistry's all done! (Well, not forever as I'm doing it in uni... hopefully.) I really need to revise biology for F215 tomorrow, so I need to go over my flashcards for variation and evolution, ecology and responding to the environment :smile:

Ive also applied to chemistry at uni. Hope we get in.
Original post by Guls
Ive also applied to chemistry at uni. Hope we get in.

Yay! Chemistry people! :biggrin: Where have you applied?

Original post by Guls
last exam tomorrow and we have to smash it. Ive done two tiresome f215 papers gonna at least do the 2014 one and then start memorising answers.

I haven't even done a past paper yet :lol: I need to go over plant and animal responses still...
Reply 4812
I've been writing out bio notes all day, I have no idea if they've actually gone in but right now I'm just too tired. I tried doing a c4 but my brain is refusing to help so im going to have a bath and then try 😊
I've gone through ALL my bio flashcards!!! :woo: Finally! Though I left it a bit late :redface: I won't have time to do a full past paper, I'll pick some questions from some papers then type the answers and check them :smile:
Looking at past F215 papers, I can see why grade boundaries were so low :afraid: Lots of points in the mark schemes are ones I've never seen before, ever. Well, I got my flashcards to guide me through :redface:
Well I'm doomed for Friday! :woo: About 16 information dense areas to look through. :ahee:
I don't even know how to proceed because of how hopeless it all is. :facepalm:
Guess I'll just read for an hour and go to bed so I can wake up super early and use the whole day to cram tomorrow. :afraid:
Reply 4816
I just got back home, I'm exhausted + I'm so screwed for tomorrow.

5 hours to learn a year's worth of material. What am I playing at.
Original post by Anon_98

I'm in the same position. I know nothing about Unit 5 Biology :frown: It's my last exam tomorrow. Just keep going.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98

I believe in you:smile:.You can do it !
Reply 4819
Original post by Kadak
How did you find chemistry ?I hope you find it ok :smile:,you seem exhausted yesterday.
I hope you get better :p:).

Yeah, chemistry was good, thank you. :smile: How did you find it?

+ thanks v much. <3

Latest

Trending

Trending