The Student Room Group

boyfriend goes to amsterdam tomorrow?

Hello
My bf is 22, i am 18. we have a great relationship in general, we can talk about anything etc. tomorrow he leaves for amsterdam for 4 days. i don't know why but I'm so worried, even though he's the most decent guy I've ever met and i trust him. his friends are all typical 'lads' they just go out to get with girls. his best friend who is going has a gf tho. i know you guys don't know him, but i just want someones opinion on this. he knows I'm a little bit worried but i just wished him a happy holiday and told him to have a good time. not everyone who goes to amsterdam has sex right? i just don't know why I'm worrying so much.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hello
My bf is 22, i am 18. we have a great relationship in general, we can talk about anything etc. tomorrow he leaves for amsterdam for 4 days. i don't know why but I'm so worried, even though he's the most decent guy I've ever met and i trust him. his friends are all typical 'lads' they just go out to get with girls. his best friend who is going has a gf tho. i know you guys don't know him, but i just want someones opinion on this. he knows I'm a little bit worried but i just wished him a happy holiday and told him to have a good time. not everyone who goes to amsterdam has sex right? i just don't know why I'm worrying so much.

so the overall question is, is it reasonable I'm worrying so much? and how do i stop it?
Whats happens on tour stays on tour though.
Reply 3
Original post by physicsphysics91
Whats happens on tour stays on tour though.

seems a bit immature and pathetic.
Reply 4
everyone who goes to amsterdam smokes weed, if they will probably go to red light district. You should just trust him, if not, get tested when he gets back LOL
Dont worry he wont cheat on you! and he does Im all yours babe :wink:
He about to smoke some hella dank weed.
Original post by RomanBF95
Dont worry he wont cheat on you! and he does Im all yours babe :wink:

:spank:
Reply 8
Original post by TheLittlestElf
He about to smoke some hella dank weed.

hahaha, oh yeah i should have said. he isn't going to smoke weed because he gets drug tested for his job regularly and thats not his scene
I know you would like to do that but we are all behind a computer screen lol
hahaha, oh yeah i should have said. he isn't going to smoke weed because he gets drug tested for his job regularly and thats not his scene

Oh damn :sad:
Original post by TheLittlestElf
Oh damn :sad:

his friends probably will though so i guess he will just sit with them and chill
why is my bum so red before you spunked me?
And btw people dont go to Amsterdam to sit and watch their mates smoke weed, he s gonna get stone asf
Original post by RomanBF95
And btw people dont go to Amsterdam to sit and watch their mates smoke weed, he s gonna get stone asf

have you been to amsterdam before?
If he is really the decent guy you insist he is then you have nothing to worry about.
Relationship without trust is dead.
If he goes off with someone else then you know where you stand, if you trust him dearly, then there's absolutely nothing to be worried about, simple as.
Original post by lulucoco98
If he goes off with someone else then you know where you stand, if you trust him dearly, then there's absolutely nothing to be worried about, simple as.

i agree. but how will i know if he did something like that? how likely are guys to own up to that sort of thing?
have you been to amsterdam before?

yep
plenty times
whats is boyfriend like tell me... sorry i was ****ing about
tell what hes like ill tell you what hell do
and how long yous been together
lock him in chastity belt tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending