The Student Room Group

boyfriend goes to amsterdam tomorrow?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
hahaha you have been defeated by the feels

what do you mean?
Original post by thatgr
if i went to amsterdam it would be for the dank kush not prostitutes m8, ive never heard of anyone going there just for that really

i went for both, i like to keep my bud and fud on the same level :smile:
Original post by thatgr
if i went to amsterdam it would be for the dank kush not prostitutes m8, ive never heard of anyone going there just for that really

and it also seems to me that your pubes havent came through yet for a bit flunge. You should look into that problem
Original post by RomanBF95
that you can smoke weed in your room and if you go into a coffee shop you have to buy and smoke a blunt or they find it disrespectful, you could also go to the red district walk in and pay for a girl youd like to **** and i actually did it to dont worry i was using a johny and the weed there is mental, really advise to go and try its crazy what else do you want to know cause i go there just to smoke weed and **** lol ahaha and when did those guys tell you that before they left to Amsterdam by any chance? I guess you with your paranoia went and stupidly asked them that which they will go and tell your bf after wards lol i had that done tome like 30 times if not more

No, I didn't ask his friends that about his ex. I was speaking to his friends girlfriend and she said I looked worried. He overheard and then told me that about my boyfriends ex, so i didn't ask
No, I didn't ask his friends that about his ex. I was speaking to his friends girlfriend and she said I looked worried. He overheard and then told me that about my boyfriends ex, so i didn't ask

i thought you said it was his mates on a night out? now i dont know what to believe and what did you mean about me being defeated by feels? lol
Reply 45
i have NO IDEA

Talk to him.
His mate has a girlfriend as well right so it's not like its just him. The peer pressure should not be too bad then lol
Reply 47
The fact that your posting this on tsr just shows that you dont trust him. Plus, arent you still at school? Most rships at this age dont last. If you dont trust him to go to amsterdam and you think hes gonna **** some prstitutes, please spare yourself the trouble and leave. No trust=no relationship
Original post by thatgr

While I've never heard of anyone going just for the prozzies... come on, they're typically cheaper than a night out on the pull and they're regularly tested over there, and from what I hear they're good looking too. Gotta be worth a go.
I've been to Amstersam twice now and I've always been stoned by just being in a coffeeshop, by the time I wait in line and get my weed I am usually already feeling a buzz!

Red Light District is what you should be worried about, I saw a lot of 'lads' edging each other on to go in and visit one of the ladies. On the second day I said '**** it' and experienced Red Light District to the fullest myself...
Original post by WoodyMKC
While I've never heard of anyone going just for the prozzies... come on, they're typically cheaper than a night out on the pull and they're regularly tested over there, and from what I hear they're good looking too. Gotta be worth a go.

The reason you don't usually hear about people going to Amstersam or Thailand for women because it is very taboo. It's not something you would want to show off about to your family or colleagues at work. However, most people don't hide the fact they go for the weed because it's more acceptable
It will be fine stop worrying the girls in the district really aren't that appealing. He will get stoned AF though.
Hello
My bf is 22, i am 18. we have a great relationship in general, we can talk about anything etc. tomorrow he leaves for amsterdam for 4 days. i don't know why but I'm so worried, even though he's the most decent guy I've ever met and i trust him. his friends are all typical 'lads' they just go out to get with girls. his best friend who is going has a gf tho. i know you guys don't know him, but i just want someones opinion on this. he knows I'm a little bit worried but i just wished him a happy holiday and told him to have a good time. not everyone who goes to amsterdam has sex right? i just don't know why I'm worrying so much.

Aww I know it's easier said than done but if you trust your boyfriend then you won't have anything to worry about.

The fact that your boyfriend's best friend has a girlfriend too is a good sign since they'll probably be on the same wavelength and will want a different experience with this holiday than their single friends.

The guy I'm with went to Amsterdam and it was totally fine and his group is a mixture of single people and people who are in relationships.
and it also seems to me that your pubes havent came through yet for a bit flunge. You should look into that problem

No need to be a **** mate, if you want to see pubes so bad there's always google images, have fun browsing
i thought you said it was his mates on a night out? now i dont know what to believe and what did you mean about me being defeated by feels? lol

Yeah it was on a night out, his friends girlfriend was with us too. And I meant that you couldn't be take the piss because you can relate
Original post by WoodyMKC

'from what I hear'

:wink:
Yeah it was on a night out, his friends girlfriend was with us too. And I meant that you couldn't be take the piss because you can relate

well i could of before, i dont anymore :smile:
I think the OP is right to worry. Amsterdam is fantastic for antiquing and her bf could spend an absolute fortune.

I suggest you make sure he sets a budget and that he sticks to it.

Best of luck.
Original post by dpka1
everyone who goes to amsterdam smokes weed, if they will probably go to red light district. You should just trust him, if not, get tested when he gets back LOL

Oh no they don't. Mind you when I was in Amsterdam last time it was the weekend in between a Dutch language course in the Netherlands.

Quick Reply

Latest