The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5760
It does take a lot of composure. I don't know if I could stay concious if I walked into a room where people said "wow, that's a sharp suit" to me

Tough one really. You don't know how you would react till it happens and honestly if it sounds tough for yourself its even harder for them to come out and be honest about it.
Don't see why people should care about what others to with their body and life. As long as it makes the individual happy and no one is hurt, then it's all good with me
Reply 5764

Original post by Malevolent
Tough one really. You don't know how you would react till it happens and honestly if it sounds tough for yourself its even harder for them to come out and be honest about it.

I'd be pissed off if I was dating and the person didn't say straight away they used to be a man. It's a straight deal breaker for me.

I dunno, I might be slightly transphobic but I guess to each their own. No point treating them like second class citizens, although I don't agree with transgender. I don't give a damn if you're homosexual though, know a few and I'm friends with them still.
(edited 7 years ago)
Agree with that. There are some hella good looking transgenders that you'd have no idea they were. If the person is good at heart who cares? They could be an alien for all I care.

Holy hell :redface:
Anyway, the day has come

Reply 5770
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Anyway, the day has come

Was actually going to rep a Taylor Swift song but then PRSOM.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Anyway, the day has come

prediction for today: Landslide victory for remain.

For me, watching the UK from a far, it feels like the referedum has gone like this:

- Months of remain clearly leading
- Remain get their messages a bit mixed up, and run a far to negative campaign
- Remain drops in the polls, people are taken in by the positive message of Leave
- MP Dying changes the game. It gives Remain a positive message that is equally as emotionally powerful as Remain
- Remain retake the lead in the polls
- Last few days, most undecided come out in favor of Remain
- On the day, the silent majority speak loudest, and Remain easily wins, probably 60-40 or even slightly higher.

Worth noting, at no point in that cycle do I think Leave would have ever won.. Even before the death when they were picking up poll results, for me it wasn't enough when you factor in the undecideds always swing towards the safest option. So I don't think the Death has at all changed the outcome of the election.. it has just widened the margin of victory.
#iVoted Wenger In
Not voting but I can't see anything other than a win for "remain".
Original post by Lúcio
Not voting but I can't see anything other than a win for "remain".

Why aren't you voting?

Remain will win, I have no doubts about that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Why aren't you voting?

Remain will win, I have no doubts about that

Posted from TSR Mobile

As I said above, I don't know enough about either side to make a fully informed decision, so I'd rather not vote.

I think a lot of people who aren't sure will just vote to "keep it as it is".
Reply 5777
Original post by Lúcio
As I said above, I don't know enough about either side to make a fully informed decision, so I'd rather not vote.

I think a lot of people who aren't sure will just vote to "keep it as it is".

Its not like they announced the referendum a few days ago. Plenty of time to get informed.
Negligence Luke. Negligence.

Remain.
Voted remain. In the end I felt that the opinions of brand Beckham, Branson, Geldof and Hurley made too many good arguments about the future of the NHS, and they're complete understanding of what the current education system is like, as well as getting jobs and living in times of austerity these days was too good to ignore.
Reply 5779
image.jpeg

Latest