The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Soulhighman
Thanks. Though my school's representative told me after I submitted to Juliette that it could arrive by email at the end of the month.
Are you a Nigerian? And have you submitted too?

I think the final offer letter(s) should come as hard copies by express mail and not email
[QUOTE="sadia_507;65737451"]
Original post by annetsacheal

Hi, Annie!
Please search for this group. "Commonwealth Shared Scholars 2016/17"

Hi Admin,

I have sent a request to the FB group, can you please add me?
The forum has been dead silent....FYI we have a whatsapp group so if you ain't in it and would probably like to join us. Share your cell numbers with either MUSTAPHA,FEMBAS, JKAL,POMPEY or LARRY. They should be in a position to add you to the group.

And lastly, Happy World Blood Donation Day.

Give Blood Give Life.
Original post by Remnant
I think the final offer letter(s) should come as hard copies by express mail and not email

I thought so too. But thats what she told me.
hello guys...im happy i have been nominated for the CSS..I had initially been put put on the Leeds Beckett reserve list for Public Health but received an email 2 days ago informing me that I had been nominated..i have completed and sent back all the required forms to Shaheda Khatun ,my programme officer
Reply 1245
Original post by tanyarmk
hello guys...im happy i have been nominated for the CSS..I had initially been put put on the Leeds Beckett reserve list for Public Health but received an email 2 days ago informing me that I had been nominated..i have completed and sent back all the required forms to Shaheda Khatun ,my programme officer

congratulations @tanyarmk. Please Send me your number so that I can add you to our whatsapp group? Thank you.
Reply 1246
Congratulations tanyarmk!
@pompey4...i sent my details for the whatsapp group..check your inbox
Hello everyone. I'm new here. I received an email about last month from the Liverpool John Moores University informing me I have been provisionally awarded the CSC,I should just wait for confirmation from Commonwealth. I am yet to year from them. Should I be worried? ?
And btw my whatsapp contact is +23279061293
@pompey mine is +2348131187590. pls add me. Tanks
Still on reserve :frown: Is it too late to expect for a miracle?
Reply 1252
@McHappyness: same here, and it sucks :frown:
Original post by Bibaa
@McHappyness: same here, and it sucks :frown:

Be optimistic...You never know what will happen in a few days to come
Original post by McHappyness
Still on reserve :frown: Is it too late to expect for a miracle?

its not over yet..dont lose hope
Reply 1255
Has anyone got the final award letter for visa application ?
Original post by Nicku
Has anyone got the final award letter for visa application ?

Have you?
Reply 1257
I haven't
Original post by Annie Iqbal
I was also nominated and I have also returned my forms to Ms Shaheeda Khatun a month ago but I didn't get any award letter. Did you receive the email or an award letter ...??? Please do let me know once you get it because I am desperately waiting for my award letter . I check my email so many times a day but no reply from the commission

We haven't received the award letter yet but it was issued on 25th July last year. So, we expect it will take the same time this year too. :smile:
Original post by Annie Iqbal
I was also nominated and I have also returned my forms to Ms Shaheeda Khatun a month ago but I didn't get any award letter. Did you receive the email or an award letter ...??? Please do let me know once you get it because I am desperately waiting for my award letter . I check my email so many times a day but no reply from the commission

We have a FB page for commonwealth shared scholars 2016/17. Join that. All waiting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending