The Student Room Group

What did you do for your 20th Birthday?

Scroll to see replies

Totally forgot one of the best ones:
Horse racing (depending on your views on how the horses are treated and gambling obviously).
Original post by Blackmanblues
You ain't getting much ideas here bud :banghead:

Haha, the majority of replies seem to be 'do nothing' or 'get wasted' :lol:
I went Thrope Park Theme Park in the morning with a group of friends, that was well fun and then the plan for the night was to go clubbing as i booked a table, but turns out u shouldnt trust promoters giving free tables as they can turn u away at the door if in your friend group there isnt like 3 times the much of girls than guys.

Most clubs were closed so it ended with my friends singing me happy birthday in the tube and throwing me a mini suprise party the next day to make up for what happened at night.
Original post by calm down
Thanks! Happy birthday too you too!
Not yet but I feel like hiring somewhere out- prefebly somewhere outside with a marquee or something and inviting all family and friends. My family and friends have always regarded 21 as an important birthday for some reason and I set high expectations after having a big 18th birthday celebration.
Do you have any plans for yours yet? If your into football maybe interlink that somehow, if not the conjuring 2 is a good film!

Original post by calm down
Here a list, seeing as well there's it been one made yet for 20th birthdays.
Ideas from previous, and friends, birthdays:
Birthday meal with friends, although a common celebration, going somewhere unorthodox can provide a memorable experience.
Beer garden on a sunny day with friends /family: bring some party games and let different groups of people in our life enjoy each other's company.
A themed BBQ with friends.
Cinema, again, cliche, but there's enough good films out at the minute.
A gig.
A safari park/zoo- not actually that expensive and great fun (they're not just for kids).
A theme park- depending on what's near you.
Something in your local city- lots of cities have escape rooms now which are an interesting concept. A city not too far from me has a video game museum where you can play on a ton of different systems and games.

Hope this list helps somewhat.

I admire and thank you your ideas!

Will definitely take them into considersation :u:
Partaaayy
Original post by Anonymous
Partaaayy

all day!
*sleep all day and party all night*
Do Something CRAZY
Reply 28
Like DRUGS!
Very bold opinions..