The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing late application 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by helloooo46
I sent off my UCAS on the 21st - still waiting for offeris/rejections though KCL have sent me an email acknowledging that theyve received my application and with it was a link to their own application tracker :smile:

me too. wonder how long it will be till either of us here. keep me updated if you want 😀
Original post by nickisams2012
me too. wonder how long it will be till either of us here. keep me updated if you want 😀

I know! so worried!! but ive contacted most unis before applying and they said that they would "encourage me to apply" - so hopefully ill get at least one offer! but fingers crossed :crossedf: Ill keep you posted though, keep me posted too? :h:
I know! so worried!! but ive contacted most unis before applying and they said that they would "encourage me to apply" - so hopefully ill get at least one offer! but fingers crossed :crossedf: Ill keep you posted though, keep me posted too? :h:

of course. I only applied for one because I need to stay near by my family.

I'm constantly checking my emails becoming obsessive lol

😀
of course. I only applied for one because I need to stay near by my family.

I'm constantly checking my emails becoming obsessive lol

😀

HA! its fine, ive got track logged in on my tablet, laptop and phone and I keep refreshing it haha where did you apply? I live in Kent so all my choices were in London :P
HA! its fine, ive got track logged in on my tablet, laptop and phone and I keep refreshing it haha where did you apply? I live in Kent so all my choices were in London :P

Bournemouth. I applied for. it's killing me lol
Bournemouth. I applied for. it's killing me lol

I lived there three years ago before moving to kent :P Im sure you will be fine :smile: uni is a little small though but the beach near it pays off ;D
Original post by JP0506
I would stay positive for now and do as much as you can to prepare for this interview. I would imagine it would be unlikely for them to turn you down for September but re-interview for Feb, unless they made it conditional on you doing something else before then (ie more work exp or something), or you could prove what had changed between now and then which might make them reconsider.

As I say though, I would stay positive for now, and do all you can to prepare for an interview for September - that's what I did and just went in with the attitude that I was gonna give it my all, and I'd done everything I could, and if it was meant to be it would happen. Trust in yourself, that's all you can do!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What uni is this that you applied for?
Reply 47
Original post by iamparisstar2
What uni is this that you applied for?

I applied to Coventry :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I lived there three years ago before moving to kent :P Im sure you will be fine :smile: uni is a little small though but the beach near it pays off ;D

I leave not far away from Bournemouth!

least I can have two days off not stalking my emails now as its he weekend 😀
I leave not far away from Bournemouth!

least I can have two days off not stalking my emails now as its he weekend 😀

Good luck to you! I haven't received any news yet :frown: Im going to try and not stalk my emails during the weekend but i doubt i will be able to stop myself checking haha
Good luck to you! I haven't received any news yet :frown: Im going to try and not stalk my emails during the weekend but i doubt i will be able to stop myself checking haha

here we r back to Monday and back to constantly stalking my emails!! lol

Holy jesus yes! I started logging in at 6am.. safe to say im getting a tad desperate and nothing yet :frown: its nearly the 30th too :s-smilie:

Ive phoned them, KCL and st georges have told me to apply through clearing :'( whereas city told me to contact them tomorrow because theyre mid selection day and hertfordshire has said ill hear back by the 15th of july - the agony!
Ive phoned them, KCL and st georges have told me to apply through clearing :'( whereas city told me to contact them tomorrow because theyre mid selection day and hertfordshire has said ill hear back by the 15th of july - the agony!

so how do you get to apply through clearing. Maybe I should contact Bournemouth?
Who did you speak to?
so how do you get to apply through clearing. Maybe I should contact Bournemouth?
Who did you speak to?

Basically, you ring them up on the day and theyll euther offer you a space there and then or theyll recommend you apply through the ucas website (clearing registration opens on the 5th of July).
I called and asked to speak to admissions and asked whether it is likely that they will reply with an offer or rejection before clearing opens (5th of july), they asked me for my ucas id and reply according to the information they have.
Basically, you ring them up on the day and theyll euther offer you a space there and then or theyll recommend you apply through the ucas website (clearing registration opens on the 5th of July).
I called and asked to speak to admissions and asked whether it is likely that they will reply with an offer or rejection before clearing opens (5th of july), they asked me for my ucas id and reply according to the information they have.

just spoke to them they not looked at the application yet. And they doubt go into clearing as applications get preference. Was told to wait two weeks!
just spoke to them they not looked at the application yet. And they doubt go into clearing as applications get preference. Was told to wait two weeks!

Same as hertfordshire!! Hey, if all else fails we can always apply to KCL together as they said they would go into clearing! :smile:
Same as hertfordshire!! Hey, if all else fails we can always apply to KCL together as they said they would go into clearing! :smile:

has any of the uni u have applied for looked at your application?
Im not entirely sure... most of them just said "we are still considering your application" only hertfordshire said the same as bmouth said to you :/
Im not entirely sure... most of them just said "we are still considering your application"hertfordshire said the same as bmouth said to you :/

at least our applications get priority over clearing. just have to be Patient. not easy at all lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending