The Student Room Group

I voted Remain

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sisuphos
Lol come on why Citroen? why can't I have a BMW i8?

Polish, yes. Pierogi :coma:

We can go in a Mini - British success story, German investment, EU single market.

I expect Leavers will want to drive out any Polish restaurants as soon as they win.

If Leave does win, we can all expect sharp upward spikes in racism of all kinds by the way, there will be racist attacks in the streets and targeting of people like Jews as well - the far Right will be emboldened.
Original post by cookie123456789
Bad decision. I am quite frankly appalled by you. You could have just contributed to the destruction of the UK. Well done.
You just voted for increased rape and terrorism, a worse off NHS, no border control, a dictatorial rule under the autocratic EU and an extreme loss of money which goes to the EU when it could be used to make the UK a much better place. You had a chance to make a positive difference. What a waste of a vote.

Step 1: Go to YouTube.com
Step 2: Search "John Oliver Brexit"
Step 3: Watch it
Step 4: Shut up and stop spreading lies.
Bad decision. I am quite frankly appalled by you. You could have just contributed to the destruction of the UK. Well done.
You just voted for increased rape and terrorism, a worse off NHS, no border control, a dictatorial rule under the autocratic EU and an extreme loss of money which goes to the EU when it could be used to make the UK a much better place. You had a chance to make a positive difference. What a waste of a vote.

LOL you mad?
Whe the results come out tommorow, some on here are going to look like *****.
Reply 84
Original post by alevelstresss
Yes, believe it or not, I think allowing Turkey to join would be a massive step forward in bringing stability to the Middle East. Not right now, but within the next 50 years.

While I think this, the highlighting of Syria/Iraq is still scaremongering because it implies that the EU would be letting these two countries join as well, which will not happen in any of our lifetimes.

If that's your opinion then fair enough, at least you have reasons for voting Remain. The sad thing is that many people, especially young people, will be voting Remain today without really understanding what they are voting for. They have been made false promises about the economy, immigration, Turkey and so on and they are naive enough to believe them. If the result is Remain, when they look back on this vote in 20 years, they will have a hell of a lot of regrets.
Reply 85
Original post by ExamsAreOver
Step 1: Go to YouTube.com
Step 2: Search "John Oliver Brexit"
Step 3: Watch it
Step 4: Shut up and stop spreading lies.

Because an uninformed comedian, who also happens to be very unfunny, can really offer some valuable input on this topic. He doesn't even live in this country anymore.
Reply 86
Original post by Fullofsurprises
We can go in a Mini - British success story, German investment, EU single market.

I expect Leavers will want to drive out any Polish restaurants as soon as they win.

If Leave does win, we can all expect sharp upward spikes in racism of all kinds by the way, there will be racist attacks in the streets and targeting of people like Jews as well - the far Right will be emboldened.
The Jews I know are by and large voting Leave. Try again.
If we leave every thing will suddenly become a lot more expensive.. Country's will take liberty and put their trade prices really high because they can.. And anyway, things aren't going horribly wrong so why change? We have power in the EU, such as us not having the Euro, so why leave only for things to become a whole lot more chaotic!
Original post by ATW1
The Jews I know are by and large voting Leave. Try again.

Jewish Chronicle poll in May showed British Jews splitting 49:34 in favour of Remain.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/british-jewry-faces-brexit-vote-with-fear-and-trepidation/

Maybe you should be the one 'trying again'.
Reply 89
Jewish Chronicle poll in May showed British Jews splitting 49:34 in favour of Remain.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/british-jewry-faces-brexit-vote-with-fear-and-trepidation/

Maybe you should be the one 'trying again'.
So are you suggesting that the 34% (which is still a large figure) who want out are bringing hatred upon themselves by voting Leave? Your argument is plain stupid.
Reply 90
Original post by U-GradeStudent
If we leave every thing will suddenly become a lot more expensive.. Country's will take liberty and put their trade prices really high because they can.. And anyway, things aren't going horribly wrong so why change? We have power in the EU, such as us not having the Euro, so why leave only for things to become a whole lot more chaotic!

Yes, we are so powerful in the EU that we have opposed proposals 72 times and been outvoted 72 times. Such power.
I would vote to remain too (If I could).

For much of the debate I was 50/50, and while I think the EU is far from perfect, to me remaining seems much wiser than leaving.

If you are unsure, I would vote to remain. Leaving the EU is a permanent decision, and if it turns out to be the wrong one, rejoining will be exceptionally hard considering 28 member states have to agree. On the other hand, voting to remain is temporary, because leaving the EU can be done at anytime in the future, as the sole decision will be placed in Britains hands.
I voted to REMAIN, but I have a feeling that we will end up leaving the EU.
Rubbish. When the migrants (who are mostly men from i.e Syria) get EU passports they can go wherever they want in the EU including the UK so they can bomb us all and rape all the young girls and women.
Girls in Germany are already being raped by men from Syria who have different attitudes towards girls and women. I am only telling the truth so don't deny it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/cologne-sex-assaults-muslim-rape-myths-fit-a-neo-nazi-agenda-a6872566.html
On Friday, the Cologne prosecutor Ulrich Bremer in fact told me that, of the 59 suspects pinpointed so far, just four are from war-torn countries (Syria and Iraq), only 14 are in custody, and nobody has yet been charged.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ATW1
Because an uninformed comedian, who also happens to be very unfunny, can really offer some valuable input on this topic. He doesn't even live in this country anymore.

He's not an "uniformed comedian", he's quite informed actually, just watch ANY of his other videos. And he's hilarious!
... so far, there have been no ill effects.

In fact, there's a bit of a warm glow. :colondollar:

:hugs:
We had to register to vote right? Well i never registered before 7th :/ the website was down on 7th June so it's really not my fault :frown:
Original post by oShahpo
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/cologne-sex-assaults-muslim-rape-myths-fit-a-neo-nazi-agenda-a6872566.html
On Friday, the Cologne prosecutor Ulrich Bremer in fact told me that, of the 59 suspects pinpointed so far, just four are from war-torn countries (Syria and Iraq), only 14 are in custody, and nobody has yet been charged.

So most of the famous Cologne rapists (see any number of UKIP / Daily Mail / Sun / Brexiteer rants) were in fact - Germans. :rolleyes:
So most of the famous Cologne rapists (see any number of UKIP / Daily Mail / Sun / Brexiteer rants) were in fact - Germans. :rolleyes:

I say we ban Germans from entering the UK, we should call them Rapemans!*

*See my logics and my thinkings skilss?
Original post by oShahpo
I say we ban Germans from entering the UK, we should call them Rapemans!*

*See my logics and my thinkings skilss?

Many kippers feel disgusted at the mere sight of a foreigner, or even a foreign word on a page.

Safer to use proper British words like 'bungalow', 'tikka masala', 'deja-vu', etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending