hope sooo :crossedf:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by IrrationalRoot
Scared.

Everything okay? :redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1522
Where's the summerr in uk??????????????????????????????????????????????????
Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by fatima1998

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
I'm in a weird neutral state

Part of me is kinda depressed as a product of A-levels yet the other half is excited for the prospect of a gap year and eventually going to uni
Original post by In2u
Where's the summerr in uk??????????????????????????????????????????????????

This isn't the weather forecast.:h:
You know you're sleep is improving when you've managed to snooze through thunderstorms that has broken trees. :lol:
Reply 1528
Original post by Samantha Momba
This isn't the weather forecast.:h:

I don't care what it is but I feel like almost cryinggg.....I want summer baaaaaack :frown:
One of my "friends" wants to use my blog for his website, but doesn't want to credit me in it. Should I let him use it if he's being a dick about it? :dontknow:
Original post by moment of truth
One of my "friends" wants to use my blog for his website, but doesn't want to credit me in it. Should I let him use it if he's being a dick about it? :dontknow:

No. :smile:
Original post by Hydeman
No. :smile:

That's what I was thinking. His excuse was that because his website is new he doesn't want to credit me, but when it gets bigger he will. It's just a load of rubbish, in my opinion.
Great
Exams finished :biggrin:

No :no:
Original post by Blondie987
No :no:

Even if I say no, he might still use it though :frown: Apparently, he just wants the content for one of his points, but then he could at least reference me as I wrote it. He's just being a dick.
Even if I say no, he might still use it though :frown: Apparently, he just wants the content for one of his points, but then he could at least reference me as I wrote it. He's just being a dick.

If he's the kind of guy who would still use it without your permission, you definitely shouldn't allow him to do so without crediting you, I can't see any reason for him not to credit you and I very much doubt he would reference you later as that would just damage whatever reputation he would have built up with it. Plus if it's part of a blog you write, wouldn't it it be traceable online elsewhere under an earlier date? I'd just tell him you need to be credited and that its established online presence would not help his site if he does not credit you. Make it seem like you're looking out for him, he sounds like a tool though
(edited 7 years ago)
If he's the kind of guy who would still use it without your permission, you definitely shouldn't allow him to do so without crediting you, I can't see any reason for him not to credit you and I very much doubt he would reference you later as that would just damage whatever reputation he would have built up with it. Plus if it's part of a blog you write, wouldn't it it be traceable online elsewhere under an earlier date? I'd just tell him you need to be credited and that day that its established online presence would not help his site if he does not credit you. Make it seem like you're looking out for him, he sounds like a tool though

Same here, he is just being awkward for no reason. It probably would be traceable, but I don't think he wants to use all of it, just parts of it (maybe). At least he asked instead of just using it, but yeah I don't want him to use it if he can't even credit me for it.

Haha yeah, I am not that good friends with him, to be honest, but he has messaged me a few times recently. Don't have time for people like him.
Same here, he is just being awkward for no reason. It probably would be traceable, but I don't think he wants to use all of it, just parts of it (maybe). At least he asked instead of just using it, but yeah I don't want him to use it if he can't even credit me for it.

Haha yeah, I am not that good friends with him, to be honest, but he has messaged me a few times recently. Don't have time for people like him.

Has he given any reason why he doesn't want to credit you? If he's just trying to pass it off as his own work, don't be afraid to just tell him how it is, your work, your credit
That's what I was thinking. His excuse was that because his website is new he doesn't want to credit me, but when it gets bigger he will. It's just a load of rubbish, in my opinion.

Sounds like the guy you don't want to be friends with tbh, he's being rather strane/difficult/awkward as you say. Personally I would say no - you aren't allowed to, and please don't contact me again and proceed to block him.
Has he given any reason why he doesn't want to credit you? If he's just trying to pass it off as his own work, don't be afraid to just tell him how it is, your work, your credit

He said that because the website is new he doesn't want to :dontknow: I'm just gonna tell him to get lost (in other words :lol:)

Thank you :smile:

Latest