The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^ top kek
@SA-1 thoughts on the 2000 presidential election, and in particular what happened in Florida in 2000?
@Suit and Tie Thoughts on my suit being sharp?

Also did it wow you?
Yeah, *******s to voting. I have better things to do like watch Top Gear on Dave
Reply 5784
Original post by swirly
@SA-1 thoughts on the 2000 presidential election, and in particular what happened in Florida in 2000?

Who cares man, seriously
voting done by proxy..

Remain will win by a landslide.

Before this week I knew quite a few people who were on the fence like myself. 100% of them ended up voting in..

Add to that I know a couple of people who were Leave voters, but ended up backing remain.

Cant say I know anyone who did the oposite..

Honestly, it will be a landslide, which is a shame only in the the election show will be significantly lacking in drama.
Original post by SA-1
Who cares man, seriously

man tryna treat me like Jay from Kidulthood, bun you man :huff:

-s
Inb4 we vote out
Reply 5788
Lol at how I voted in pencil. They didn't have pens at the station and there was a pencil so I'm pretty sure that this election is going to be rigged. I reckon where I live a lot of people will be in favour of leave(the white indigenous population) so I think we will remain in the EU.

Strong Florida 2000
(edited 7 years ago)
Imagine thinking that it's actually possible to rig an election in this country these days, way too many factors that would be a massive risk for a government/party to do so and get away with it.

Strong Dodgy Dave overspending what they were allowed to in the GE, then trying to stop the police investigating it though.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Lol at how I voted in pencil. They didn't have pens at the station and there was a pencil so I'm pretty sure that this election is going to be rigged. I reckon where I live a lot of people will be in favour of leave(the white indigenous population) so I think we will remain in the EU.

Strong Florida 2000

Voting's always done in pencil you absolute rookie.

Spoiler

Original post by Kenan and Kel

Spoiler

Yeah it is. Can confirm jam is a proper noob
Jam is such a noob at voting, what a loser.

Jam the kinda guy to deny liking SpaceJam because it doesn't fully represent the skill required to play Basketball.

Also

Are my dons voting?

@SA-1 @Dirtybit

Is this the first time you've voted @Rk2k14?

Did you wear a suit to the polling station @trapking?
Difeo still underage, how sad...
Reply 5794
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Spoiler

Yeah this is the first time I've voted for something. Just feels weird that you vote in pencil and not in pen.
Reply 5795
Original post by Lúcio
Difeo still underage, how sad...

He's not underage, his women on the other hand...
I swear everyone I know who's voting leave is a bit of a retard

like not because they're voting leave, just in general
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by difeo
I swear everyone I know who's voting leave is a bit of a retard

like not because they're voting leave, just in general

Pls dont generalize like that
Original post by Malevolent
Pls dont generalize like that

u mad

just an observation from my facebook
Original post by difeo