The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anon_98
I just got back home, I'm exhausted + I'm so screwed for tomorrow.

5 hours to learn a year's worth of material. What am I playing at.

Is it tomorrow morning? How many topics are there to learn? :h:
Reply 4821
Original post by TeaAndTextbooks
I'm in the same position. I know nothing about Unit 5 Biology :frown: It's my last exam tomorrow. Just keep going.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know nothing too. )))': Well, there's still a little bit of time to change that. I'm going to try + just.. read through the whole textbook so I at least understand stuff. Then do past papers. Not sure if that'll work but there's too much to memorise. D;

The fact it's your last exam should hopefully provide a little motivation, you can do this! :P
Reply 4822
Original post by Kadak
I believe in you:smile:.You can do it !

Thank you for the encouragement. :'3

but I don't knowwww. ):
Reply 4823
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Is it tomorrow morning? How many topics are there to learn? :h:

Mhm, 9am.

19 topics. >.>
Original post by Anon_98
Mhm, 9am.

19 topics. >.>

Okay, you can do this! :work: There may be 19 but you have a few hours still and I'm sure you know a lot of those topics already, you haven't been going to lessons and learning consistently throughout the year for nothing - it's in there. :yep:

Have you had any sleep yet/are you planning on getting any? :holmes:
Reply 4825
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
I'm sure you know a lot of those topics already,

That's the thing, I don't. I'm learning most of this for the first ever time bc I never went to half the lessons. I don't even have the notes bc I didn't catch up with stuff so I should probably do that first. I don't knowww.

I don't even think there was a point in me taking it up as an a-level, it'd have made no difference if I applied as a private candidate.

you haven't been going to lessons and learning consistently throughout the year for nothing - it's in there. :yep:

I'm honestly not exaggerating. When I say I know nothing, I literally mean nothing. As in, 0 stuff, 0 knowledge, 0 information so nothing is in there.

Have you had any sleep yet/are you planning on getting any? :holmes:

Yeah, I had some this afternoon, thank you. From about 1 - 6:30pm..ish so around 5hours. :smile: I'd like to go back to bed at 5am, like yesterday bc the exam is quite long + stuff.

I'll ..figure something out. Thanks. :smile:
Original post by Anon_98
Thank you for the encouragement. :'3

but I don't knowwww. ):

Try your best so you dont regret anything later on.I am already living with regret about not doing enough revision for chemistry :frown:.A good couple of hours of revision can make the grade.Since the exam is in the morning,you can get away with an all nighter.Goodluck :smile::wink:.
@Anon_98 oh I see. :redface: Well, in that case, do what you can do and get the rest you need (which, undoubtedly, you were going to do anyway). I sincerely hope it goes well and all you can do right now is the revision and stay positive. :cube: Good luck Anon. :heart:
I do understand the pressures you're facing and I just hope it all turns out alright in the end (I'm sure it will). :yep: :five:
Original post by Anon_98
I know nothing too. )))': Well, there's still a little bit of time to change that. I'm going to try + just.. read through the whole textbook so I at least understand stuff. Then do past papers. Not sure if that'll work but there's too much to memorise. D;

The fact it's your last exam should hopefully provide a little motivation, you can do this! :P

Ikr I underestimated the volume of content in unit 5

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm at the point where I don't know what to do anymore. I screwed up AS Maths and got a B. I really wanted an A or A* minimum for A2. I think I got an A for M1 and a high B for C3. That means I need to get 99 UMS in C4 to obtain an A grade overall. Maths is one of those subjects where I expected myself to exceed in.

Why did I screw up in AS. I'm just so depressed. I just can't do this crap anymore. I feel awful, and I can't do anything about it
Reply 4830
Original post by Kamara7
Yay! Chemistry people! :biggrin: Where have you applied?

I haven't even done a past paper yet :lol: I need to go over plant and animal responses still...

firm: birmingham
isurance: keele (chem&maths)
About to make a sacrifice to the god of blags for this biol 5 paper....so long as temperature regulation and gene sequesncing dont come up i have a decent chance....praying for polymer essay question!!!
Exams are over!!!!

I don't have to ever revise Alevels again!!

:woo:
Biology's done! :woo: Just need to do a few C4 papers today.
Reply 4834
I love you all! good luck in your next exams. You can do this!
Finished all my exams now, good luck to everyone still going :biggrin: this thread has been useful :smile:
Only 2 more exams to go for me!! I can do this. Bring on the FP3 and S2!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4837
Finito, praying for good grades now, good luck guys
Reply 4838
I'm so nervous now, I can't do any of the c4 past papers and the exam is tomorrow! I really need some motivation as I'm already giving up 😥 its my last exam as well!
Original post by AW97
I'm so nervous now, I can't do any of the c4 past papers and the exam is tomorrow! I really need some motivation as I'm already giving up 😥 its my last exam as well!

Better to try your hardest now as to not live with regret the rest of the summer that you could have done better on the test if you revised harder.

Latest

Trending

Trending