The Student Room Group

Masters Degree Applications

I've recently finished my second year of university with an 86% average. I hope to apply for various Masters degrees when I go back to uni in September and was wondering does anyone know how getting funding works? Any advice would be much appreciated.
Original post by Science1996
I've recently finished my second year of university with an 86% average. I hope to apply for various Masters degrees when I go back to uni in September and was wondering does anyone know how getting funding works? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Congrats on your result :smile: there's a postgraduate loan available now so you should be fine? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Changing Skies
Congrats on your result :smile: there's a postgraduate loan available now so you should be fine? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou :smile:! I didn't actually know that there was a postgrad loan now so that's great news! In terms of my results... not really having a life and multiple breakdowns was definitely worth it.
Original post by Science1996
Thankyou :smile:! I didn't actually know that there was a postgrad loan now so that's great news! In terms of my results... not really having a life and multiple breakdowns was definitely worth it.

You're welcome! If I remember correctly, you get up to £10,000 :smile: awww :frown: well exactly, it's all worth it in the end! Very impressive :h:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending