The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't over people I know quite well, as I would just find it very awkward to look at them the same way afterwards lmao.
Of course, why do you think us men want nudes so much? It's even better when you actually see someone you know doing freaky stuff in pictures and videos rather than being lowered to tossing over Facebook and Instagram pictures.
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone else do this ? I just find it so much better as you know the person as you can fantasize more.

When its someone on the internet its not good at all as I dont know them, I find it hard to get off to someone I dont know.

Wbu ?

Even better when you can masturbate over their nudes :rofl:
Not for me personally

I don't see why people find it any more weird that literally jacking off over or having sex with someone you know.
(edited 7 years ago)
yes
mainly girls i won't see intentionally for several years if every again
how can you masturbate over people :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
Reply 7
:colone::colone::colone:
No problem with it at all (as long as it's not your sister or something..) - I understand the appeal, I sometimes like to masturbate over my girlfriend when I'm not with her, not because I think I need too, but she's someone I find attractive and enjoy to see.

(Yes,she's aware, and if not.. She's aware now :dance:
do this all the time lol, sometimes you cba to turn your computer on
Is there any other kind of masturbating?
Original post by fatima1998

Is this a joke post?

You think of them whilst doing it duh
Does anyone else do this ? I just find it so much better as you know the person as you can fantasize more.

When its someone on the internet its not good at all as I dont know them, I find it hard to get off to someone I dont know.

Wbu ?

are you a girl or a boy?
Yeah, it's totally normal
Original post by norrinfinn
Is this a joke post?

:no: i genuinely dont know :getmecoat:
You think of them whilst doing it duh

i have also heard people masturbate over someone's pic :s-smilie: how that works :afraid:

Spoiler

Wbu ?

Personally, this is exactly the opposite of me

Why do you think some guys ask for nudes ?For research ?

Whilst I'm sure OP means figuratively, it can also be done in the literal sense

Latest

Trending

Trending