The Student Room Group

Student room usernames

Scroll to see replies

Not when I first joined, no - my username was just my real name. I chose this username because the Moomins are cool and I'm a bit of a Scandiphile.
Of course. Alphas will recognise the reference in my name, betas will not.
what does .exe have to do with jogging ? Drugs!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Leviathan1741
Yes, I made sure mine meant something to me :smile:
share with the class! I guess since I left this post I have to tell my story. Nothing too exciting. Didn't think too long and hard about it. Just a nickname and sometimes I can be a little emotional, not going to lie!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 44
This is my second account I actually put a bit of thought into my name
yes, I took my name and my business working style

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Physics nerd.
My username was originally my real name since I didn't think I would use the site much when I first joined but I was allowed to change it and now I love my username :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by winx club
Did anyone really think about their username when they joined TSR?

sadly, over here i wish my 14 year old self opted for a better one

OMG winx club :rofl: what a show!!

My username comes from a book... 5 points to anyone who knows what it is
Yes it embodies the moment that changed my life.
Lol naming yourself after a final fantasy character, weaboo :lol:
Original post by emobambam
share with the class! I guess since I left this post I have to tell my story. Nothing too exciting. Didn't think too long and hard about it. Just a nickname and sometimes I can be a little emotional, not going to lie!

My username is 2 song titles by Alestorm, my one of my favourite bands (you can see by my avatar haha)! Leviathan on its own was taken, so I added 1741 (The Battle of Cartagena) to the end of it! :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Yes.
And no it's not due to the Bangles song :lol: I knew that song but never knew he song title, so it has nothing to do with that.

Life has ever present flames, within us and around. They can either be warm and comforting when life is calm and going fine or destructive and dangerous when things have gone wrong.
Original post by Zargabaath
Lol naming yourself after a final fantasy character, weaboo :lol:

animu is superior pls, tfw no anime gf ;( gg
Original post by BirdIsWord
animu is superior pls, tfw no anime gf ;( gg

2d is superior
Ur waifu is ****
Definitely, had I known that I'd be using this account for longer than 1 day I'd have put more thought into it. It reveals both where I live and a feature about me that I actually don't like people knowing about - nice one, 16-year-old me:facepalm:
Original post by AppleB
Yeah.
I love apples.

i'm obsessed with my name and................. 17 was my age at the time :biggrin:
Original post by winx club
Did anyone really think about their username when they joined TSR?

sadly, over here i wish my 14 year old self opted for a better one

If you know you're good enough to change it later you don't need to think of the username at the beginning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by raman_17
i'm obsessed with my name and................. 17 was my age at the time :biggrin:

Great creativity Raman
LMAOO!

Quick Reply

Latest