The Student Room Group

Housing contract advice and options please!!

Signed for a student house in November didnt pay the signing fees or get the garantor forms signed. Recently had to to withdraw from university for personal circumstances but the other housemates cant get the keys unless i pay the rent which i physically cant pay without my student loan and I dont have a job. Other than advertising the room does anyone know of any other options? It's getting me really stressed as i didnt plan on this happening, i really dont know what to do
Original post by Courtney123dee
Signed for a student house in November didnt pay the signing fees or get the garantor forms signed. Recently had to to withdraw from university for personal circumstances but the other housemates cant get the keys unless i pay the rent which i physically cant pay without my student loan and I dont have a job. Other than advertising the room does anyone know of any other options? It's getting me really stressed as i didnt plan on this happening, i really dont know what to do

I'm afraid unless the contract has a break clause there's not much else you can do except look for a replacement.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending