The Student Room Group

Women on tinder.

[video="youtube;VZ4dIz5q648"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ4dIz5q648[/video]

Aaahaha, sums up what we all knew all along. Women on average are much nastier when it comes to physical attraction. All but 2 of these girls are 6 or below, the other 2 being 7 on a good day. But they all want the 10s.

When I use tinder, it's a simple split second "would ****, wouldn't ****" decision. I don't sit around laughing at and mocking girls. Making jokes about how they must be virgins etc...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TheGuyReturns
When I use tinder, it's a simple split second "would ****, wouldn't ****" decision.

I don't sit around laughing at or judging girls.

You were saying ?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
You were saying ?

Deciding whether I would **** them or not doesn't mean I judge them in any way. I don't sit around laughing, insulting and talking **** about them with friends. I also don't whine about selfies and then make 90% of my posts on Instagram selfies.
(edited 7 years ago)
man lands on moon
Isnt this common sense? Ive always said women have tinder on Easy Mode
Reply 5
Deciding whether I would **** them or not doesn't mean I judge them in any way. I don't sit around laughing, insulting and talking **** about them with friends. I also don't whine about selfies and then make 90% of my posts on Instagram selfies.

its judging their looks...
Original post by Greg Jackson
man lands on moon

6/10 girls are the biggest sloots, they get WKed by all the betas thinking they have a chance while true HBB's arent hit on as much
Deciding whether I would **** them or not doesn't mean I judge them in any way. I don't sit around laughing, insulting and talking **** about them with friends.

Deciding that means you're judging them. Because Tinder is, of course, all about appearance. Anyway you do what you want you know, just wanted to highlight that what you said was actually contradictory
Original post by shawtyb
its judging their looks...

No. I judge whether I would **** them. Plenty of objectively attractive girls that I have no sexual attraction to.
[video="youtube;VZ4dIz5q648"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ4dIz5q648[/video]

Aaahaha, sums up what we all knew all along. Women on average are much nastier when it comes to physical attraction. All but 2 of these girls are 6 or below, the other 2 being 7 on a good day. But they all want the 10s.

When I use tinder, it's a simple split second "would ****, wouldn't ****" decision. I don't sit around laughing at or judging girls.

What were you saying about not judging girls?
git gud.
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
You were saying ?

Original post by folieadeux
What were you saying about not judging girls?

You pedantic fools can hush now, I've changed my post.

Pathetically dodging the blatantly obvious main point of my post. I'll take that as you agreeing. :wink:
You pedantic fools can hush now, I've changed my post.

:girl:
@TheGuyReturns

Look we get it. Women are usually pickier than men. Isn't that obvious? Some women like these muppets, will be nasty about it, but reading your post, you've made yourself look like a jealous virgin
Pathetically dodging the blatantly obvious main point of my post. I'll take that as you agreeing. :wink:

You mean the part where you claimed not to judge women and then rated the girls in the video as 6s/7s, which I called you out for?

Good luck meeting the woman of your dreams with that mentality.
What IS Tinder?
Is everyone meant to know what tinder is cause I don't?

Just too innocent u see:smile:
You mean the part where you claimed not to judge women and then rated the girls in the video as 6s/7s, which I called you out for?

Good luck meeting the woman of your dreams with that mentality.

Not going to address the nasty attitudes in the video? No? Thought not.
Not going to address the nasty attitudes in the video? No? Thought not.

Of course the women said nasty sh*t in the video, but your remarks just make you sound bitter and childish. 'Wahhhh these women said nasty things about men so I'm going to comment on their appearance! Take that feminazis!'

Quick Reply

Latest