The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Now that exams are done, do you think you've met your offer ( Warwick Applicants)

Hi Warwick offer holders!

So, exams are done and I feel like they went 'okay-ish'. My history exam went really well, but my Psychology and sociology not soo well . As a result of my performance, I feel like I might just miss my offer by a grade :frown:

Course: History and Sociology - does anyone else have an offer for this course?
Offer: AAB
My prediction after exam: A* B B

So how has exams gone for everyone? If you would like to share, then comment below with the course you applied to, the grades you need for your offer and what you think you have got after the exam.

I hope exams have gone okay, and let's hope Warwick are lenient with the grades!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Onica
Hi Warwick offer holders!

So, exams are done and I feel like they went 'okay-ish'. My history exam went really well, but my Psychology and sociology not soo well . As a result of my performance, I feel like I might just miss my offer by a grade :frown:

Course: History and Sociology - does anyone else have an offer for this course?
Offer: AAB
My prediction after exam: A* B B

So how has exams gone for everyone? If you would like to share, then comment below with the course you applied to, the grades you need for your offer and what you think you have got after the exam.

I hope exams have gone okay, and let's hope Warwick are lenient with the grades!

I'm not done with exams...... :')

It seems like you did well! Well done :biggrin: I think you shouldn't worry too much about predicting how exams went, there's nothing to be done now. Right after the exams they seem like they went worse than they really did usually ^^
Reply 3
Hi,

I have an offer from Warwick for PPE with the following requirements (for the Italian "maturità") : pass the final exam with a score of 95/100 plus 14/15 in the math test (which is part of the final exam). I'm not done with exams yet, but if, say, I achieved someting around 90/100 with 11/15 in math, do you think I'd have a chance? I'm not sure how to compare to A levels; the requirements for british students for this course are A*AA with A in GSCE math.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Offer made unconditional today :smile:

This is my second undergrad though. Now to see what's next ...! :s-smilie:
hmmmmmmm

maybe
Reply 6
My offer - MORSE A*AA OR AAA + 2 IN STEP

I think I got - A*A*AA (With the A* in maths and further maths, I am pretty confident about this after checking unofficial mark schemes). The A* in chem may happen - its very borderline lol and econ I winged so I dont see an A* there. Plus I think I got the 2 in step

How confident of meeting the offer - pretty confident as maths went well :smile:
Course: Computer Science
Offer: AAA
Prediction: A*AB
Reply 8
Course: Chemistry w/ Medicinal Chemistry
Prediction: A*AB (chemistry went really well)
Reply 9
Original post by ryanroks1
Course: Computer Science
Prediction: A*AB

What A Levels did you do?
Original post by Azarashi
What A Levels did you do?

Maths, Computing and Business
Exams are done and I'm pretty confident I managed to get the grades. I'm a PPE offer holder btw.

Good luck everyone! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest