The Student Room Group

Exam exhaustion

Anyone get burnt out by doing exams? I feel like death.
Reply 1
Original post by Themini
Anyone get burnt out by doing exams? I feel like death.

Yep. Had my last, 3 hr exam today. i've been doing my exams since the 16th May and finished today. I'm exhausted and its made me really ill :/ i hate exams....
For sure, lots of mental strain. The relief when they're done though, use it as motivation:h:
Reply 3
Well I've failed my A2 maths this year. Literally failed. I cant deal with multiple exams one after the other. I've got D1 tomorrow and my mind is completely blocked, I'm so tired. I swear I literally forget everything after I've had an exam in a different subject then it all starts coming back a couple of days after.
Original post by Themini
Well I've failed my A2 maths this year. Literally failed. I cant deal with multiple exams one after the other. I've got D1 tomorrow and my mind is completely blocked, I'm so tired. I swear I literally forget everything after I've had an exam in a different subject then it all starts coming back a couple of days after.

At this point it's worth going to sleep, maybe getting up in the morning and doing a bit of last minute work.

But I feel you, exams are just crazy, especially having loads in a short period of time. Very, very stressful.
Original post by JohnGreek
Ye - I've got C4 tomorrow and the mental strain is getting to me (need ~92 UMS in it to get an A* in Maths) - I've never been as worried during my other exams as I am right now.

I don't know if it's exam stress or just this particular module making me sweat, but I feel like I'm rapidly reaching my limits... (no integration pun intended, sorry)

I like it, I like it.

Good luck.
Reply 6
Original post by SeanFM
At this point it's worth going to sleep, maybe getting up in the morning and doing a bit of last minute work.

But I feel you, exams are just crazy, especially having loads in a short period of time. Very, very stressful.

Thanks for the support, but I honestly feel that this year having multiple exams on the same day has really affected me :frown:. Just hope I get into uni now.
I'll come back to this thread after I've done my last exam tomorrow morning!!!!!
Original post by Themini
Thanks for the support, but I honestly feel that this year having multiple exams on the same day has really affected me :frown:. Just hope I get into uni now.

It is very stupid/annoying how they timetable it like that. :hide:
I gave exam season my everything and now I feel like a nihilist.
Yep. But it's over for free and damn this freedom was worth it. I did alright I reckon so I can really just chillout for these holidays.
Reply 11
Original post by Marshall Taylor
I gave exam season my everything and now I feel like a nihilist.

Yes! This! ^ oh you beautiful human being! That's exactly how I feel!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending