The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by jneill
Oh... I'm misremembering then. Someone on the ST was counting them... doh!

Ah it was @Deyesy... :poke:

Original post by MrDystopia
That would be @Deyesy !

I was :smile: I was also a presiding officer (so in charge of a whole polling station) today too! ^^
Original post by Vicky628
I have an open day, but will wake up as early as my body will let me to see!

surrey right??
Reply 82
Carswell: We should take this with a large pinch of salt.
Dimbleby: Take what with a pinch of salt? Farage?

:biggrin:
65% remain
35% leave.

Blind guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's expected to be 60/40 leave for Sunderland

Also Dagenham is expected to have a big win for leave because of strong UKIP presence. They had 12 BNP council seats at one point
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by jneill
Carswell: We should take this with a large pinch of salt.
Dimbleby: Take what with a pinch of salt? Farage?

:biggrin:

Lol. Carswell seems far more rational and measured than Farage, quite enjoying the current discussion.
Reply 86
Original post by Deyesy
I was :smile: I was also a presiding officer (so in charge of a whole polling station) today too! ^^

:wavey:

oooooooooh get you :smile:

So the question was aren't postals counted early? Sunderland is saying they might be delayed announcing their result because of postals...
Reply 87

That's excellent!
Official turnout in Newcastle is 67.6%
Reply 89
RE: Postal votes.

The vast majority of them will have already been counted but you were allowed to hand them in at polling stations right until the end of close at 10pm tonight so there'll still be a smattering of them to count.
Reply 90
I'm up all night :biggrin: woo!
Reply 91
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Lol. Carswell seems far more rational and measured than Farage, quite enjoying the current discussion.

I get the distinct impression he hates Farage. I'm sure he expected to be leader after the GE.
No one predicting leave?
I really needed some virtual company whilst I revise for my C4 exam tomorrow, thanks. :*
Original post by Deyesy
RE: Postal votes.

The vast majority of them will have already been counted but you were allowed to hand them in at polling stations right until the end of close at 10pm tonight so there'll still be a smattering of them to count.

Ah, cheers for the clarification.
54/46 Remain.
Original post by Proximo
Official turnout in Newcastle is 67.6%

I think that's high for the North East. Swindon is 75%! It's going to be a very high turnout nationally. That's supposedly better for Remain.
I'm gonna up all night as I have nothing to do :biggrin:
Farage conceding (before un-conceding), calm from Downing street, Pound soaring, Presenters and Tom Watson looking smug on BBC News, IDS looking defeated. Pro-Brexit MPs kissing Cameron's arse.

I'd say IN have won it, unfortunately.
I'm more angered by the fact someone has successfully stolen my thread idea and has run with it!! :eek3:

Aw hell naw. lol

Anyway #Leave :biggrin::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending