The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Proximo
Oh dear, this could possibly be a leave vote.

I think it's going to be extremely close.
Clackmannanshire (idk what that is) votes to remain.
Clackmannanshire votes to remain
Reply 243
Original post by Craig1998
Wish they'd have a better remainer on than this woman, she's useless.

But at least we know how tight it is.
Original post by Craig1998
Where's sunderland at?

they're taking their god damn time huh. they say that they will be the first to declare, not by a long shot
Well I for one am so ambivalent about this whole affair that I don't feel good whichever way it looks like it's going.

Wish we could have had referenda before Maastricht and Lisbon and averted this scenario.
Yay ruth davidson <3

I'd vote for conservatives if she was for them tbh.
SKY CORRESPONDENT JAMES MATHEWS: "#Remain source in #Edinburgh saying Edinburgh South (1 of 5 constituencies here) looks like 74% in their favour @SkyNews"
Sometimes I wish Scotland had more people.
Original post by JamesN88
Word of wisdom from Paddy Ashdown.

"Even if the majority is one vote accept it and move on"

How startlingly unrealistic.

A 49.9% vote either way is an indication that a very large minority is not happy with the result, and that has to be accounted for.
I hate Ruth Davidson so much
Original post by Sun_Bear
SKY CORRESPONDENT JAMES MATHEWS: "#Remain source in #Edinburgh saying Edinburgh South (1 of 5 constituencies here) looks like 74% in their favour @SkyNews"

Lower than I expected for Scotland. Also, a big factor is going to be turnout in Scotland.
Sunderland have voted to leave!!!
Sunderland: Votes to leave. 30,000 difference.
Leave takes Sunderland.
Where is everyone watching this?

Original post by TimmonaPortella
Well I for one am so ambivalent about this whole affair that I don't feel good whichever way it looks like it's going.

Wish we could have had referenda before Maastricht and Lisbon and averted this scenario.

Original post by Aj12
But at least we know how tight it is.
52% Leave.
48% Remain.

That is my prediction. I think the shy leave vote will influence this massively.
What a massive win for leave!!
So we now know that substantial numbers of working class people in the North are voting Leave.
:'(

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending