The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
Why of course not. :tongue:

Good because I'll have you know there are more fantastic plans where that came from :u:
Original post by fatima1998

errr NOOO :talkhand: we are not going to notice any emojis, its the words that are important :unimpressed:

Well aren't you judge, jury and executioner. :talkhand: :rolleyes:
Original post by Blondie987
Good because I'll have you know there are more fantastic plans where that came from :u:

PRSOM :tongue:

I eagerly await these fantastic plans :wink: :tongue:
Original post by SassKing13
PRSOM :tongue:

I eagerly await these fantastic plans :wink: :tongue:

They'll be worth the wait :yep:
Feeling old. 24 hours til I'm 24 :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
To make a post that's actually relevant to the thread: I'm feeling quite anxious about my potential exam results right now. Let's hope I am blessed by the god of the grade boundaries. :afraid:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hydeman
To make a post that's actually relevant to the thread: I'm feeling quite anxious about my potential exam results right now. Let's hope I am blessed by the god of the grade boundaries. :afraid:

You'll be absolutely fine! :hugs:

Original post by Spock's Socks
Feeling old. 24 hours til I'm 24 :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five:

I feel kind of old myself :lol: but there's still some time before I turn 24 :bigsmile:
I'm crying at everything so that's annoying lol
Original post by Hydeman

What kind of God are you talking about :tongue:
Original post by Indeterminate
You'll be absolutely fine! :hugs:

But what if the people on the exam discussion thread are right and boundaries are higher than last year? Then I won't be fine. :emo: So not looking forward to results day. *groan*

Thanks though. :redface:

What kind of God are you talking about :tongue:

It's a figure of speech. :tongue:
I'm crying at everything so that's annoying lol

:hugs:

Why cry when there are so many reasons to smile? :ahee:
:hugs:

Why cry when there are so many reasons to smile? :ahee:

It's just dumb hormones lol
It's just dumb hormones lol

Ah I see :redface:
Lovely message all the way from New York :ahee:

So it's that day again :colonhash: :lol:
Lovely message all the way from New York :ahee:

So it's that day again :colonhash: :lol:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: Happy Birthday :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
I had a Five Ways induction earlier today, and I think wearing my sisters' blazer and boots made me possess her social skills, lmao. I turned into a social butterfly and talked to more people than I did in one day than I have in months, crikey. All in all, a great day, assuming I get the grades- I'll hopefully see the nice people I met today come september :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
I feel great :bubbles:- I shouldn't, and I don't want to, but I have no control over my obstinate emotions. :ahee:
Who's feeling like a failure?

🙋🏻 Me me me. :ahee:
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: Happy Birthday :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Awww thank youuu :hugs:

Didn't think anyone on here knew though :hmmmm:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
I feel great :bubbles:- I shouldn't, and I don't want to, but I have no control over my obstinate emotions. :ahee:

Enjoy it - you absolutely should feel great. :smile:

Latest