The Student Room Group

The NBA 2019-20 Thread - Free agency is mad - Westbrook to Houston, CP3 to OKC!?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dnan
OKC supporter (before the move) slightly surprised at news they're looking to shop Ibaka, especially if it's for a draft pick. i don't see anyone who'd improve the team long term over Ibaka. KD and Westbrook next season must surely look at it as a weakening move as well. Unless it's for Love ( not saying it will be, just saying that's the only reason) then I see no point in them doing it.

Trading for Love could possibly be a great mutual trade
Original post by eden3
https://youtu.be/6UFdHrPbCl4?t=145

put some respeck on James Jones the GOAT

Lmfao the way James Jones puts his hand up like 'word, recognise b*tches' :rofl:
Reply 142
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Trading for Love could possibly be a great mutual trade

Unfortunatly I don't see cavs agreeing to a straight swap because they've just won a ring and unless Eastern makes some great moves and signings, are pretty much guaranteed minimum conference finals, so I feel they would want more for Love, and OKC have no picks, and the only other real option to trade is Dion Waiters, but I can't see Cavs wanting him back, so I just don't see a deal being struck. Possibly Morrow could be chucked in, but don't know if he'll be enough.
Reply 143
Lmfao the way James Jones puts his hand up like 'word, recognise b*tches' :rofl:

LOOOOOL Ikr "I'm the real MVP" :rofl:
New edit 60% done :smile:

Reply 145
OKC fan here :biggrin:

Sadly i think if Durant goes then Westbrook will follow and eventually this team will be back in Seattle.
Reply 146
New edit 60% done :smile:

Ayyy it's lookin gewwwwwd man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4U8Q3NtrUU
Original post by eden3
Ayyy it's lookin gewwwwwd man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4U8Q3NtrUU

Somehow I listened to all of that lol. Just had it in the background whilst editing :rofl:
Reply 148
Somehow I listened to all of that lol. Just had it in the background whilst editing :rofl:

LMAO that's hilarious, idk how you managed to focus :rofl:
Original post by eden3
LMAO that's hilarious, idk how you managed to focus :rofl:

:biggrin:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHBE2Hbh-Bp/?taken-by=saehdn
Reply 150

YEAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh that's clean mayne that's real cleannnn...

Seriously though good job! The LeBrons looking away from each other is epic :biggrin:
Original post by eden3
YEAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh that's clean mayne that's real cleannnn...

Seriously though good job! The LeBrons looking away from each other is epic :biggrin:

Thanks bro! It's so hard getting likes on insta... I like to think I'm decent at this editing thing but man, getting your name out there is hella tough. :frown: Still I really enjoy it so hopefully it grows steadily
Reply 152
Thanks bro! It's so hard getting likes on insta... I like to think I'm decent at this editing thing but man, getting your name out there is hella tough. :frown: Still I really enjoy it so hopefully it grows steadily

Yeah that's true, just gotta keep at it and hopefully along the way some of the bigger instagram pages give you shout outs :wink:
Original post by eden3
Yeah that's true, just gotta keep at it and hopefully along the way some of the bigger instagram pages give you shout outs :wink:

Got a shout out from a cleveland fan page w 10k likes. It's a start I guess :frown: I was kinda hoping I'd blow up :rofl:
Rose's closest teammate Noah is currently in NY. Seems like he's going to follow Rose. Butler needs to get out of there too, Chicago's done.
Reply 155
Got a shout out from a cleveland fan page w 10k likes. It's a start I guess :frown: I was kinda hoping I'd blow up :rofl:
LOL well it's something :biggrin: Baby steps, that's the way to go...

Rose's closest teammate Noah is currently in NY. Seems like he's going to follow Rose. Butler needs to get out of there too, Chicago's done.

Yeah Rose would be pleased with that.
Magic acquire Ibaka from Thunder in exchange for Oladipo, Ilyasova & Sabonis' rights.

...Really Orlando? Oladipo? ****ed it lads.
Reply 157
Original post by blackened_sky
Magic acquire Ibaka from Thunder in exchange for Oladipo, Ilyasova & Sabonis' rights.

...Really Orlando? Oladipo? ****ed it lads.

OKC look really strong. That's arguably the best trade so far. If Durant stays then there is a great chance of winning the championship.

Westbrook, Oladipo, Durant, Kanter and Adams looks pretty juiced up especially since Ibaka had a poor season while Kanter has been great this year. Oscar Roberson and Dion Waiters no longer starting too which is great.

Very good backcourt and a young frontcourt that will only improve. I would like to see another PF come in though rather than use the twin towers all the time tho.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 158
**** YES we got INGRAM !!!!!!! Finally my *****y Lakers have something to look forward to! :biggrin: Thank God philly took Simmons man I was never a fan of that kid. But thank **** we got Ingram :biggrin: :smile:

[video="youtube;3Xui0FXZ3X4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xui0FXZ3X4[/video]
Reply 159
I said earlier I don't see a worthwhile trade for Ibaka unless it's for Love, but fock me we pulled off a mad one for Oladipo

Quick Reply

Latest